Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Just noticed that cricfreetv, a site I used for streams last season, is under police investigation and currently closed.

Is this a sign that there could be a crackdown on streams for the upcoming season?

Any suggestions for alternative sites?

Has anyone out there paid for the elite service at Sports Nation HD? Is it worth it?

Excellent site, but they're going premium only this season to cover their costs.

Im gonna buy premium soon, well worth the money! Im better off paying 36 dollars for 6 months, to see all prem games, as well as other important games, then pay well over 50 quid A MONTH for a handful of games on the sh*t that is sky/bt.

Will have a look about when season starts

My deal on sky has been extended till October but that took loads of phone calls. Sky seem intent on the deal really being you get broadband for free of you have a full sky package. But my broadband is fine (with BT) and a fair few months till my contract is up

Will have a look about when season starts

My deal on sky has been extended till October but that took loads of phone calls. Sky seem intent on the deal really being you get broadband for free of you have a full sky package. But my broadband is fine (with BT) and a fair few months till my contract is up

Batman the fiber is top notch a regular 40 Mb so don't dismiss them, bit of negotiations you can get it free for six months.

Batman the fiber is top notch a regular 40 Mb so don't dismiss them, bit of negotiations you can get it free for six months.

They are offering 2 years free with the full sky sports package.

My BT infinity does not run out till jan. So will look at it then

Just noticed that cricfreetv, a site I used for streams last season, is under police investigation and currently closed.

Is this a sign that there could be a crackdown on streams for the upcoming season?

Any suggestions for alternative sites?

Has anyone out there paid for the elite service at Sports Nation HD? Is it worth it?

http://cricfree.sx/live-football-streaming-free.php

Thanks ART! When I googled it I was directed to a POLICE WARNING page. Haven't seen one of them since...

...no, can't tell that story.

That Police warning went up at the end of last season and like you I've not been back there. It is thanks to your post I went to the new site when I saw it posted for the stream for the Man U game. Coolsports is another top site for quality streams.

http://coolsport.se/

Has anybody who got The Al Jism / BeIn package last season heard whether our not they have been given back The Rights to show more than 1 Sat 1500 KO?

Nothing on their website to say so except in The Q&A section ....

Which channels does broadcast the Barclays Premier League (BPL)?

We are showing all BPL matches, live and exclusive in HD. Our main BPL channels is HD1 and HD11, which show all the top BPL games each week and are all included in the Full Sports Package. However, beIN SPORTS is broadcasting all 380 BPL games live, which means that when several games are being played at the same time, some games will also be offered on our other HD.

No date so possibly still left over from the start of last season, and they didn't bother amending it although it all went mammaries up early December ref Sat 1500 KO's. Cheating ****s. :wave:

At least The Dubai Saints will be able to see the opening game on The Sunday. #COYS

Also try http://www.stream2video.tv/countries/united-kingdom/

I use Wiziwig - have a PC running Serviio and running SopCast / AceStream and then use Wiziwig to find the best feed (usually AceStream). Got a Samsung Smart TV so I can find the Serviio server through that and stream the footy onto the big tele. Quality is amazing (Virgin Media Broadband means 120Mb download / 10Mb upload) - the only issue with this set up is the game is buffered around 30 seconds behind live - but I can live with that to see any EPL match for free :)

bit off>

Has anybody who got The Al Jism / BeIn package last season heard whether our not they have been given back The Rights to show more than 1 Sat 1500 KO?

Nothing on their website to say so except in The Q&A section ....

Which channels does broadcast the Barclays Premier League (BPL)?

We are showing all BPL matches, live and exclusive in HD. Our main BPL channels is HD1 and HD11, which show all the top BPL games each week and are all included in the Full Sports Package. However, beIN SPORTS is broadcasting all 380 BPL games live, which means that when several games are being played at the same time, some games will also be offered on our other HD.

No date so possibly still left over from the start of last season, and they didn't bother amending it although it all went mammaries up early December ref Sat 1500 KO's. Cheating ****s. :wave:

At least The Dubai Saints will be able to see the opening game on The Sunday. #COYS

Read somewhere yesterday that NBC Sports, parent company of Beinsports have rights to broadcasting all 380 BPL games and it'll cost those who sign up 19 pence /month, which will be incredible

Read somewhere yesterday that NBC Sports, parent company of Beinsports have rights to broadcasting all 380 BPL games and it'll cost those who sign up 19 pence /month, which will be incredible

Is it possible to subscribe to NBC Sports, using the same method as when using BeInSports? Can't figure out where i can subscribe and look at the prices on their homepage.

They do say that they are gonna show all the games.

Wizwig/ace stream here too. Usually look out for bloodzeed streams as his are usually the best. I too have virgin media 120MB but I still get the odd stutter and some games are a bit crappy but that tends to be the bigger games. More often than not I have a perfect HD viewing experience.

Will stick with this option for now as I'm going to get rid of tv and telephone services from virgin.

i checked out that sportsnationhd.com and the streams are flawless fair play the quality is brilliant but what i liked most is i can watch on my iphone as well which ive been looking for for ages, its a shame acestream dont have ios compatible otherwise id be on that sh*t like a flame to a log, but so far im well happy with that sportsnationhd site the owners are friendly too it is a shame you have to pay but in my opinion for 7 quid a month or 2 quid a week im really not complaining especially as i can use my iphone if anyone has any other ones let us know

Thanks Art - where do you get the Wiseplay lists from though? Once the app is installed there's no lists of things to watch..
Only Wiseplay information I have access to cvomes from a Spanish forum and Pastebin. Use a translator or if you have Firefox/Chrome install IMTRANSLATOR plugin which will translate any webpage.

For Spanish forum go to http://www.manualeitor.com/internet_tv/35942-wiseplay_-_tv_streaming_para_android.html

There are many links posted on the thread of Wiseplay and links to Sports channels.

Sorry Norm only for Android.

Bein Sports is owner by Al Jazeera not NBC. NBC has the rights to the Premier League in the US and shows all games live. Don't know about subscribing to NBC Sports as is included in basic packages here.

I tried offside streams before and it was really bad there streams never used to load and they kept making excuses all the time, i think they used to be another site like omfgstreams or something then they switched to them and cancelled everyones premium account and said "they were under new management and all premium accounts from there old site were no longer valid" so i wont be going back to them thats for sure.

MYTOTALTV is a FREE Android APP with a number of Free Channels and soon paying Premium Channels. There are versions of Windows phones too.

Checkout also the PC and MAC version to watch TV on your computer

It is available in many languages too. For best use don't forget to register.

http://www.mytotal.tv/download.php

http://m.mytotaltv.store.aptoide.com/cat/cat:1

Edited by ART