Liverpool vs Saints Build Up Thread

nta786

It is going to be an interesting game for sure.

I don't think we'll thrash you like some of you are predicting/fearing. It won't be 4-0 or 5-0 or a score of that ilk.

I think it will be a close game. I think your fans at Anfield will make sure your players are up for it and that in itself will make it a harder task for us. I look forward to seeing Pelle and Tadic and hopefully Ward-Prowse play.

As long as you don't concede in the first 10-20mins I think it will be a close contest.

I don't see us resolving our defensive issues so early so I can see you scoring.

I think our team will be:- Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Gerrard, Henderson, Can, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge.

I predict and 2-1 win for us.

Song for today, on the off chance we follow on from Swansea y'day ..... obviously aimed at The 3 departees "Who the phuck is laughing now, sha la la la lala lala" etc.

Us @dubaisaints watching from our normal haunt on the beach at Barasti Bar will be adapting the old classic sung at Liverpool matches ..... On The Dole, On The Dole, On The Dole etc to our own

On The Beach, Drinking Beer, Watching Saints etc etc.

Song for today, on the off chance we follow on from Swansea y'day ..... obviously aimed at The 3 departees "Who the phuck is laughing now, sha la la la lala lala" etc.

Us @dubaisaints watching from our normal haunt on the beach at Barasti Bar will be adapting the old classic sung at Liverpool matches ..... On The Dole, On The Dole, On The Dole etc to our own

On The Beach, Drinking Beer, Watching Saints etc etc.

Hope I'm wrong but fear we will get smashed today.

Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho will do the damage.

Unfortunately I too fear us being torn a new one. If they get an early goal, I can see a capitulation to 5-0.

Not sure if Swansea and Palaces sterling efforts yesterday will give us encouragement or make Liverpool more aware of the dangers of being a little complacent.

Today is basically a free hit, the next 5 games against teams in our 8th to relegation mini league are far mor important.

Hope I'm wrong but fear we will get smashed today.

Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho will do the damage.

Unfortunately I too fear us being torn a new one. If they get an early goal, I can see a capitulation to 5-0.

Not sure if Swansea and Palaces sterling efforts yesterday will give us encouragement or make Liverpool more aware of the dangers of being a little complacent.

Today is basically a free hit, the next 5 games against teams in our 8th to relegation mini league are far mor important.

Looking forward to the team announcement so i can find out

who the SWF scapegoat is so i know who to look out for

when i watch.

Leading candidates for scapegoat this year.....

Bertrand - not as good as predecessor, and not our player.

JWP - Doesnt have a position

Pelle - a striker who doesnt score goals.

Ramirez - Carlos Kickball.

Looking forward to the team announcement so i can find out

who the SWF scapegoat is so i know who to look out for

when i watch.

Reckon it will be Yoshida who will get slagged off by the football experts and before a ball is kicked

Reckon it will be Yoshida who will get slagged off by the football experts and before a ball is kicked

#SaintsFC team vs @LFC: Forster, Clyne, Fonte ©, Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Pellè.

substitutes vs @LFC: K. Davis (GK), Long, Taïder, Cork, Hooiveld, Isgrove, Stephens.

6a13231eafb925a92156eced75639da4.jpg

#SaintsFC team vs @LFC: Forster, Clyne, Fonte ©, Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Pellè.

substitutes vs @LFC: K. Davis (GK), Long, Taïder, Cork, Hooiveld, Isgrove, Stephens.

6a13231eafb925a92156eced75639da4.jpg