Liverpool vs Saints Build Up Thread

nta786

Lambert always a Southampton fan loves the club.

Worried about certain aspects of Southampton, said owner (KL) has hired certain people she thinks are the best for the club but we'll have to wait and see (hint hint)...

Says we have a good manager though.

Would not celebrate a goal against us.

Worried about certain aspects of Southampton, said owner (KL) has hired certain people she thinks are the best for the club but we'll have to wait and see (hint hint)...

Big words from Lambert on sky just now. Said 'the owners have brought in the people they think are best for the club, and we'll have to see if it was the right decision'. Hardly disguised the fact he doesn't agree.

Edited by DuncanRG

Big words from Lambert on sky just now. Said 'the owners have brought in the people they think are best for the club, and we'll have to see if it was the right decision'. Hardly disguised the fact he doesn't agree.

Edited by DuncanRG

A massive pause before he said anything though, obviously had to bite his tough 10 or so times first!

A massive pause before he said anything though, obviously had to bite his tough 10 or so times first!

I am getting nervous now - but maybe we can get something? Yoshida does make me very nervous - maybe he will play a blinder!

I'm with you - Yoshida is our weak link. We need a replacement CB for him. x3 PL quality CBs. I am also nervous that Fonte will fail to provide the leadership needed on the pitch or will be overwhelmed by having to lead and play his game. We need a quality CB and leader to add to our squad. In some ways I hope that Koeman is able to illustrate this today to the Board and we make an improved pitch for Vlaar (or someone similar).

I am getting nervous now - but maybe we can get something? Yoshida does make me very nervous - maybe he will play a blinder!

I'm with you - Yoshida is our weak link. We need a replacement CB for him. x3 PL quality CBs. I am also nervous that Fonte will fail to provide the leadership needed on the pitch or will be overwhelmed by having to lead and play his game. We need a quality CB and leader to add to our squad. In some ways I hope that Koeman is able to illustrate this today to the Board and we make an improved pitch for Vlaar (or someone similar).

Big words from Lambert on sky just now. Said 'the owners have brought in the people they think are best for the club, and we'll have to see if it was the right decision'

Adam Blackmore said many times the players aren't impressed with Reed. And after Cortese Krueger must have come across like a bit of a wally.

Also funny because in that letter he said the club are in good hands. I think.

Big words from Lambert on sky just now. Said 'the owners have brought in the people they think are best for the club, and we'll have to see if it was the right decision'

Adam Blackmore said many times the players aren't impressed with Reed. And after Cortese Krueger must have come across like a bit of a wally.

Also funny because in that letter he said the club are in good hands. I think.

"It could have been different"

"The owner has people around her she thinks is right for the club. We'll have to wait and see if that is the right choice"

Hello Les Reed.

He's always been there though, was NC's closest pal during his time.

"The owner has people around her she thinks is right for the club. We'll have to wait and see if that is the right choice"

Hello Les Reed.

He's always been there though, was NC's closest pal during his time.

Hello Les Reed.

I'm not sure Les Reed is the weakest link....Krueger has still yet to deliver. Judgement Day is 1 Sep and we are still short of a CB, Winger and Striker.

Edited by SaintRobbie

Hello Les Reed.

I'm not sure Les Reed is the weakest link....Krueger has still yet to deliver. Judgement Day is 1 Sep and we are still short of a CB, Winger and Striker.

Edited by SaintRobbie

Hello Les Reed.

you could see how beat up he was about us, and wanted to say more but paused before saying what he did

Hello Les Reed.

you could see how beat up he was about us, and wanted to say more but paused before saying what he did

I'm ITK!!! took a knock in the Saturday session apparently. Didn't travel.

:)

Thanks!

Interesting words from Rickie on Sky ... we know he loves the club, as we love him, but very interesting words about the ownership/hierarchy. Obviously the former players have been upset in some way. Onwards and upwards though.

I'm ITK!!! took a knock in the Saturday session apparently. Didn't travel.

:)

Thanks!

Interesting words from Rickie on Sky ... we know he loves the club, as we love him, but very interesting words about the ownership/hierarchy. Obviously the former players have been upset in some way. Onwards and upwards though.

F#ck Lamberts old ass, you reached your sell by date bruh we tried to sell you to West Ham. Pretending we still wanted him, he needs to sit his belittling ass down before he misses another penalty and embarrasses himself some more.

F#ck Lamberts old ass, you reached your sell by date bruh we tried to sell you to West Ham. Pretending we still wanted him, he needs to sit his belittling ass down before he misses another penalty and embarrasses himself some more.