Ricky lambert "saint till i die"

Avenue Saint

Blimey, he looks troubled when talking about Saints. He looked like he was struggling to put into word what was flying around in his head.

yes that was rather worrying! He clearly withheld what he wanted to say / knew....and equally said there were certain aspects that worry him. I genuinely wonder what those are....

Blimey, he looks troubled when talking about Saints. He looked like he was struggling to put into word what was flying around in his head.

yes that was rather worrying! He clearly withheld what he wanted to say / knew....and equally said there were certain aspects that worry him. I genuinely wonder what those are....

"There is some aspects that I worry about, without a doubt. It could have been different'.

Those comments intrigued me. Would love to know exactly what he thinks as you could tell he was struggling to say what he thought without being too negative.

"There is some aspects that I worry about, without a doubt. It could have been different'.

Those comments intrigued me. Would love to know exactly what he thinks as you could tell he was struggling to say what he thought without being too negative.

In the interview they showed on Sky he said something along the lines of that the owners had out people in charge that she feels are right for the club then said 'it could have been different'.

Wasn't it 'it could have been so different'?

In the interview they showed on Sky he said something along the lines of that the owners had out people in charge that she feels are right for the club then said 'it could have been different'.

Wasn't it 'it could have been so different'?

Seems quite clear to me that it was referring to either Krueger or the German guy who has left, or both. AFAIK there was no-one else of significance new at the Club at the time that SRL left.

Seems quite clear to me that it was referring to either Krueger or the German guy who has left, or both. AFAIK there was no-one else of significance new at the Club at the time that SRL left.

Maybe, but he definitely said the thing about the people Kat had put In charge, obviously his concerns are with them.

Just watched it again, I was wrong he didn't say 'so' but he was obviously negative about the people she has brought in

Maybe, but he definitely said the thing about the people Kat had put In charge, obviously his concerns are with them.

Just watched it again, I was wrong he didn't say 'so' but he was obviously negative about the people she has brought in

Poor rylan is heartbroken pat. You got to remember his dreams have been shattered and he still cries himself to sleep at night with a picture of Cortese under his pillow.

I must admit, he acts like a petulant little child who has just seen his mum confiscate his subbuteo set for the foreseeable future.

Poor rylan is heartbroken pat. You got to remember his dreams have been shattered and he still cries himself to sleep at night with a picture of Cortese under his pillow.

I must admit, he acts like a petulant little child who has just seen his mum confiscate his subbuteo set for the foreseeable future.