What is your favourite organ?

Aziz Yebda

That's even weirder. What do you call people who have sex with the blind?

True story, I knew three blind guys who had been friends for decades, they met up in the pub one evening and decided they were all a bit bored with their wives. So they drunkenly decided to swap them. Not in the conventional suburban sense, but actually divorce them and move round to each other, so to speak. Bizarrely, when they (presumably uncomfortably) announced this decision to the womenfolk concerned, all the birds readily agreed and they all remarried. I know this to be true as I was with them in the pub while the decision was being made. I assumed they were just joking, but having attended all three weddings I can confirm they were deadly serious. The blokes all stayed in their original houses, and each new woman moved in with them.

True story, I knew three blind guys who had been friends for decades, they met up in the pub one evening and decided they were all a bit bored with their wives. So they drunkenly decided to swap them. Not in the conventional suburban sense, but actually divorce them and move round to each other, so to speak. Bizarrely, when they (presumably uncomfortably) announced this decision to the womenfolk concerned, all the birds readily agreed and they all remarried. I know this to be true as I was with them in the pub while the decision was being made. I assumed they were just joking, but having attended all three weddings I can confirm they were deadly serious. The blokes all stayed in their original houses, and each new woman moved in with them.

I'd be up for doing this! Who wants to take my rotter?

• 5 weeks later...

Deano, the crucial point here was that the wives agreed to it. Aint going to work otherwise :)

fwiw, the wives in question weren't any oil paintings, but I guess they didn't need to be...

And one further addendum, another blind guy I knew, (these were all piano tuners and members of the ABPT,) was the most sexist man I've ever met. Always coming up with dreadful quips, ("why dont women need to shave? ...because their chins are always moving..."), and forever putting his mrs down. Annoyingly, she seemed to put up with it, but of all the ones I met, she was the only really attractive one. And I mean really attractive, I'd have been on her like a rabbit and this bloke couldn't even see how good looking she was.

I'll tell you which one I hate, the fukcin pancreas. That piece of shyte has been on a free ride for the last 13 years. It went and quit on me and I've been paying for that dead beat waste of deoxyribonucleic acid ever since.

O, and I like the big organs that have the really high pipes in medieval churches, namely the one from Count Duckula, which wasn't in a medieval church but characteristic of what I like none the less.