Saints U-21s playing WHU U-21s live on youtube.

Bewildered

Something to watch if you are bored.

Team: Cropper, Mason, McCarthy, Wood, Debayo, Flannigan, Hesketh, Seager, Sims, Rowe, McQueen.

Subs: Johns, Clinton, Regis, Little, Demkiv.

2-0 up Rowe and Seager the scorers

Edited by Bewildered

not working for me

It's working for me right now as I type this (It's HT, nothing is happening), but it was really laggy during the first half. I don't know if this is West Hams first time doing this, but they should have tested it out first.

edit: back underway, Cody Cropper makes Gazzaniga look like Buffon.

Edited by Bewildered

what the hell you on about Charlie? How on earth can you say he is awful? Did you see any of the game? He was excellent: commanded his area, 1 great save and distribution was superb.

Very few of the outfield players were any good and the defence was porous. But was Cropper useless? Absolutely not.

what the hell you on about Charlie? How on earth can you say he is awful? Did you see any of the game? He was excellent: commanded his area, 1 great save and distribution was superb.

Very few of the outfield players were any good and the defence was porous. But was Cropper useless? Absolutely not.

Not specifically this game. He will never play for our first team.

General thoughts...the gap between this and first team football is huge. Most of these under 21 sides wouldn't win the Conference.

I actually went along as it's not far off for me and I'm a sad c**t. I thought West Ham pegged us back a lot, some good last ditch defending from Wood and McCarthy at times. Cropper struggled in my eyes, just didn't command his box at all. Made one good save. I thought Rowe and McQueen looked the best of the rest, certainly potential there, but it's still a big step up. Goes without saying we've "lost" Shaw, Chambers, Reed, Targett and Gallagher from our under 21s, so what is playing at the moment is the best of the rest.

That really takes the biscuit Charlie. A thread talking about the U21 game gives you the opportunity to slag off Cropper without even seeing the game.

So what do you form the basis of your opinion on?

I watched the game and have seen Cropper on other occassions. Just giving an opinion, not slagging him off. He won't make our first team.