Sadio Mane Signs 4 Year Deal - Official

Appy

What's the standard of Austrian league football like - below Belgium league football?

Perhaps Alpine will enlighten us.

Obvious question though re a Senegal international, by how much is he an upgrade on Papa Waigo, and does he have a stupid dance to celebrate ? I'd expect something special for that sort of money.

Or is he the Austrian Leagues version of Mayuka ?

Perhaps Alpine will enlighten us.

Obvious question though re a Senegal international, by how much is he an upgrade on Papa Waigo, and does he have a stupid dance to celebrate ? I'd expect something special for that sort of money.

Or is he the Austrian Leagues version of Mayuka ?

Or maybe he's our new Henri Camara.

Seems to have quite a low centre of gravity, so hopefully has better close control than Mayuka and Papa Waigo.

Him and someone that can play centre back and right back and we'd be looking very good!

Agree, I really hope we add to the CB options - despite what RK has said, or reported to have said, VVD or Alderweirald would be outstanding signings.

Well, he's certainly quick, isn't he? Any evidence online of ability to pass, control a ball, tactical systems, tracking back? You know, the other stuff...

He's fast, so he must be good no?