Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

nta786

Transfer Deadline Day Thread :) Like last year, am looking forward to this greatly :)

Saints:

Do we get Mane? Townsend? Redmond? Any one of these wingers?

Alderweireld? Virgil Van Dijk? One or the other of course.

Taider? To be confirmed on transfer deadline day?

Artur Boruc? All gone quiet- hope he mans up and fights for his place!

Townsend for Jay Rod? Again there has been rumours.

As well as Saints- there are potential big moves to be sorted:

Falcao? Man City or Real Madrid? Negredo on loan to Valencia?

Vidal to Man U? Daley Blind too?

Arsenal- will they buy anyone? Wenger claims they will be busy. Possibly Carvalho from Lisbon.

Cerci gone to Athletico Madrid too, among other potential moves all across Europe.

However, for me it will be about Saints 99% anyway!

Edited by nta786

Yawn, wake me up when its all over. The last thing i want to see is second rate journalists hanging outside training grounds with the local chav's, mongs and inbreds whilst trying to hype a story that might be true and could possibly happen. Broken Britain = Jim White.

SSN.....poss J Rod to Spurs ?

Just SSN stirring, don't think there's anything in it. Aldweireld looking very likely, if we get him our defensive options will be as good as last season. I believe if we get 2 in and keep the rest, most will agree that we have a decent squad on September One, and we can all apologise for doubting Les and Ralphy K

Wouldnt overly suprise me if something happened with Townsend and Jay Rod.

We clearly want Townsend, they clearly want Jay and he probably wants to reunite with Poch who massively improved him. With it looking unlikely he will sign a new contract perhaps the club feel they will get more for him now than the next couple of windows.

Hope he doesnt go, but it wouldnt be shock of the century. Although it would (rightly) wind Morgan up even more.

Mane and Alderweireld would be class today.

Wouldnt overly suprise me if something happened with Townsend and Jay Rod.

We clearly want Townsend, they clearly want Jay and he probably wants to reunite with Poch who massively improved him. With it looking unlikely he will sign a new contract perhaps the club feel they will get more for him now than the next couple of windows.

Hope he doesnt go, but it wouldnt be shock of the century. Although it would (rightly) wind Morgan up even more.

Mane and Alderweireld would be class today.

Yes, I would block this move just to prevent Morgan becoming de-focused again.

Can't believe anyone would take the risk on JRod before he has played a few games. I'm not a doctor, but ACL's have a tendency to pop again, however good his rehab seems to be going.

Not just that but players often get other injuries as they have been out of action a while.

£15+M and I'd snap their hand off for a crocked player who may not even play again

£15 million + Townsend, Chiriches and Soldado. ;-)

I know Norwich don't want to sell Redmond but I still expect some last minute drama on that, be it with us or another team.

If J-Rod goes, it seems to be 2 steps forward and one back with our board...

His recovery is a risk, yes, especially if we are getting Townsend + significant cash.

But I really wouldnt want to see Morgan pushed over the edge following such a great start. He's going to feel singled out. Koeman will have another job on his hands.

And we will have no depth up front.

If we let Morgan and J-Rod go just as the window slams shut, I am guessing many of us will start to question the board motives again. Especially if we fail to close any of our targets.

It will seem so cynical.

Hopefully it is a load of idle speculation. The media loves transfer windows and like to stoke up interest by throwing as much speculation out there as possible.