Adidas

doggface

It was always likely that we would pen a new deal with adidas from next season.

Having seen the amount of pitch side advertising they got vs Newcastle, I would say it is a done deal.:)

Not sure how pitchside advertising is apportioned but Adidas have a contract with Sports Direct so it could have been directed at the opposition or the television audience rather than anything to do with the Saints or a kit deal ?

Not sure how pitchside advertising is apportioned but Adidas have a contract with Sports Direct so it could have been directed at the opposition or the television audience rather than anything to do with the Saints or a kit deal ?

In the BPL the away team has no say on pitchside advertising, this is different in UEFA competitions however.

We will get a 7 figure sum from them each year (as opposed to what 30 odd mill per year they will give to MUFC), but will have to give them a cut of the sales.

It seems that we are getting adidas next year, but I wouldn't infer that from the advertising. They have got new "improved" boots to sell and that's what all of their advertising is based on at the moment at every ground, regardless of who supplies the home team shirts.

It seems that we are getting adidas next year, but I wouldn't infer that from the advertising. They have got new "improved" boots to sell and that's what all of their advertising is based on at the moment at every ground, regardless of who supplies the home team shirts.

Hi alan, bpl clubs promote their kit suppliers and never a competitors product. We do not have a supplier at present, so our situation is somewhat different. However I do not believe we will advertise nike, under armour etc on our perimeter ads.

If I am wrong will hold my hands up.

Just about to order mine, are they on the large side, or the small side? (I tend to find most things these days are on the small side but that is a different matter)

I got a 4XL, which fits quite well around the middle. A little loose how I like it.

But it's a bit ling on the sleeves and very long at the hem.

Could have gotten away with the 3XL for sure. But as I only plan to wear it for game watching I'm not that fussed.

I did get a training shirt in the 3XL and it's perfect.