Gaston Watch

doddisalegend

BBC claimed that he was lacking match fitness in their match build up, and Sky said he was ready to make his début in theirs! Watching the game tonight to see if (and how) he gets on.

Think he will link up well with Hernandez (purely as they play together for Uruguay). Must be odd playing West Ham twice in a row for him!

Wonder if Alex Song is pleased he swapped Barcelona for Hull on a Monday night...

I was thinking bout Gaston on saturday, i was thinking that he don't naturally fit into koeman's 4-3-3 system, which is prob why he got shipped out. This is what i was thinking on sat, about gaston.

I always get confused when Bearsy talks football. Not sure what his thoughts on Gaston are at all.

I always get confused when Bearsy talks football. Not sure what his thoughts on Gaston are at all.

:( the other thing i was thinking on saturday, when we made 41 passes i was thinking that the only way newcastle could do that is if they let Pardew sit with the player's wives. This is the other thing i was thinking on sat, about pardew and making passes.

S-Clarke to the board please, can you give me an update on how there is nothing about Hernandez that suggests he will be any good? Has shown a few nice flicks so far, good workrate to win the ball back a few times and has scored! ;)

Good header, terrible celebration...

he looks very good to be fair

Said when they signed him he was a good addition, don't know why people (Steve Bruce!?) said he was a gamble, he's clearly a very good player!

Their left back looks a very, very good player too! Reminding me of Shaw...

Is that Robertson? He is good, I wondered if he was someone we looked at! And discounted or were rejected by.

I must confess to having fallen asleep watching it. Did Gaston actually do anything? I know it has been asked above, but no real answer given.

HDM rated him: Gaston Ramirez (for Hernandez 78 ) The on-loan playmaker will crave an extended stage to weave his magic. 6

Edited by angelman