"Gods of St Mary's" Charity Appeal

ART

Following the fine example of Franny Benali's run for charity, I was thinking, with so many good looking players now in the squad, it is high time the lads got their kit off and produce a "GODS of ST MARYS" CALENDER for good causes.

Grazinano Pellé, already, could easily earn a fortune in the modeling business as does his beautiful girlfriend. He is not the only player at SFC with good looks and good physique. Perhaps Pellé's girlfriend would be able to provide professional photographers to work on the project. After all, nowadays, we're a club not short of a bob or two to fund the project. A far cry from the days when the club roped in the likes of Minty to do plasyer photographs from the touchline :)

I am certain the project would be a big success and I'm sure the players are not too shy to work on a worthy cause that could raise a good amount of money for charity. What are the thoughts of others? I hope we wouldn't have to resort to a Supporters of St Mary's Calender with the likes of a stripped off Alpine, Norm or Glasgow as a poor man's substitute. :)