Purchasing Tickets overseas

Apologies if this has been discussed at length, I've done a search but to no avail...

I am travelling to the UK in November from Australia, and am hoping to see Saints vs Man City in late November. Obviously not being a season ticket holder, what are the avenues for purchasing tickets? I take it most games sell out, so is it feasible at all?

Any direction would be great!

Just register an account online through the club, they give you a nifty account number and you purchase online as if you were sitting in Hampshire. Choose to pick up at the stadium, go to the window at the north end of said stadium, boom, you're enjoying mildly warm Saints Ale. I live in the States and have gone to several matches at St Mary's, never had a problem. You can even do a test run to see how seats are selected on one of the other matches currently on sale.

Find out when tickets go on sale for the match, generally 4-6 weeks before and if they go on sale at 9AM Southampton Time then be ready at 6 PM (did I do the math right?) to select your seats. I like to sit in Itchen center but that's usually full of season ticket holders and fills up fast, Kingsland should have more available.

Have fun and enjoy! Can't bring beer back to your seats though :(

Just register an account online through the club, they give you a nifty account number and you purchase online as if you were sitting in Hampshire. Choose to pick up at the stadium, go to the window at the north end of said stadium, boom, you're enjoying mildly warm Saints Ale. I live in the States and have gone to several matches at St Mary's, never had a problem. You can even do a test run to see how seats are selected on one of the other matches currently on sale.

Find out when tickets go on sale for the match, generally 4-6 weeks before and if they go on sale at 9AM Southampton Time then be ready at 6 PM (did I do the math right?) to select your seats. I like to sit in Itchen center but that's usually full of season ticket holders and fills up fast, Kingsland should have more available.

Have fun and enjoy! Can't bring beer back to your seats though :(

All of that. Good luck with getting tickets for City game though!

Excellent, thanks for the feedback all!

My last game was Saints vs Cheltenham Town in the Cup four years ago, where I just showed up & bought tickets at the gate along with 9,000 other people iirc. Very different times.

Man City unfortunately is the only game I'd be around for, which makes it incredibly difficult I know. We'll give it a try regardless!

Excellent, thanks for the feedback all!

My last game was Saints vs Cheltenham Town in the Cup four years ago, where I just showed up & bought tickets at the gate along with 9,000 other people iirc. Very different times.

Man City unfortunately is the only game I'd be around for, which makes it incredibly difficult I know. We'll give it a try regardless!

This is the page to register for online purchases.

https://tickets.saintsfc.co.uk/PagesPublic/Profile/Registration.aspx