Don't boo Pochettino...

Unbelievable Jeff

I know...

I was one of his biggest detractors in the summer, but I genuinely believe we are a better club than the one he left. He bought into a project at Spurs to further his career. It hasn't worked...So far.

So I implore our fans, don't boo. He brought our team to a point. Koeman can get us further.

I know...

I was one of his biggest detractors in the summer, but I genuinely believe we are a better club than the one he left. He bought into a project at Spurs to further his career. It hasn't worked...So far.

So I implore our fans, don't boo. He brought our team to a point. Koeman can get us further.

Thanks for the advice but I'll be booing heartily thanks.

Edited by hypochondriac

I know...

Good. Luck. With. That.

I know...

Almost tempted to agree to a point, don't like the bloke, but last week we had Redknapp, this week MP, better off actually focusing on Koeman who has been utter class for us so far.

Only question I have, when you say "don't boo", I guess you mean no "Who the f**k is Pochettino" songs etc, rather than actual booing of the opposition manager, which never really happens anyway.

I know...

Unbelievable. ...............Geoff

I agree. Booing is not right. Just call him a f*cking Judas w*nker for 90 minutes and shake the old coffee beans at him at every opportunity. C*nt.

So over it;)

No point in booing, it''s not like booing a player each time he gets the ball, that won't be happening, so I'm all for "Who the f**k is Pochettino" each time if bothers to get off the bench!!

Obviously boo. The stick redknapp got last week was f******* hilarious.

"Look like a baaaaaaallbag, you f*cking look like a baaallbag"

I do love it when Redknapp comes to town :lol:

As for Poch, i'm not going to the game but I would certainly join in with a hearty round of "Who the f*ck is Pochettino" before getting on to support our boys for the next 89 minutes.

"Look like a baaaaaaallbag, you f*cking look like a baaallbag"

I do love it when Redknapp comes to town :lol:

As for Poch, i'm not going to the game but I would certainly join in with a hearty round of "Who the f*ck is Pochettino" before getting on to support our boys for the next 89 minutes.

"your skin's too big for you", raised the biggest chuckle round our way.

I have no problem with his leaving although I am surprised he went to Spurs and the idiot Levy but there is no doubt he lied about what he was going to do until he remembered about the penalty clause in his contract. If you treat people with respect it is normally reciprocated if you do not the reverse applies.

I have no problem with his leaving although I am surprised he went to Spurs and the idiot Levy but there is no doubt he lied about what he was going to do until he remembered about the penalty clause in his contract. If you treat people with respect it is normally reciprocated if you do not the reverse applies.

Sums it up for me. He is a very good Coach/Manager....but treated us with disdain in the end. Poch is a careerist and I can see him at a big Spanish club one day or even in charge of Argentina; but he let us down big time, and for that I hope he comes a cropper on Sunday, and if not, I hope Spurs season is ultimately unsuccessful.

The only reason I'm going at all is to hurl abuse at him. And I'm a balanced, sane, well-rounded individual too

You may well think that, but have you ever asked yourself why you spend your weekend traveling some distance and paying a lot of money to hurl abuse at someone you've never met?