Hull Away

CitySaint

Bought 3 tickets to this last week, I know we had an initial allocation of 1,500.

Do we think we will sell out? How many are expected to travel?

Not been to the KC Stadium before, so any one who has been, do you have any tips for eating/drinking in and around the stadium?

Southampton FC @SouthamptonFC ·

TICKETS: #SaintsFC’s allocation for next weekend’s trip to @HullCity has now sold out. Thanks for your excellent support!

Surprised we haven't taken another batch of tickets if we were only given the initial allocation. Also still over a week away! Maybe Hull put those tickets on sale to home fans already.

Surprised we haven't taken another batch of tickets if we were only given the initial allocation. Also still over a week away! Maybe Hull put those tickets on sale to home fans already.

I would think any further tickets will be pay up front so the club are probably just happy to have sold what they had. It usually works this way but if the home club can't then go on and sell those tickets tpo their own fans (Hull were 3k under capacity against Man City) then it's them that miss out on extra revenue this way. I believe visiting clubs make little or no money on away ticket sales. Having said that, you'd expect us to sell a few hundred more as the game is still well over a week away.

Hey guys,

I know it's late notice but can't make the game tomorrow. I've bought a concession ticket (16-22). I'm not sure how meticulous they are about checking the ticket categories but I'm happy to part ways with it for 15 if anyone is interested.

Hey guys,

I know it's late notice but can't make the game tomorrow. I've bought a concession ticket (16-22). I'm not sure how meticulous they are about checking the ticket categories but I'm happy to part ways with it for 15 if anyone is interested.

I'll take it. How can I contact you?