The italian Pelle flag from Holland

pappalotti

While I am sure it won't make any sense at all (even with Google Translate), do you have any links to your local/national news? Would be interesting to see.

http://www.bndestem.nl/regio/roosendaal/roosendaalse-aimée-16-met-pellè-in-de-kleedkamer-1.4586551#.VEPgOq7TkjE.facebook

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5619/Feyenoord/article/detail/3772999/2014/10/21/Hand-in-hand-kameraden-voor-Pelle-in-Southampton.dhtml

are the online versions. Great isn't it?

or else see my Facebook: pappalotti

for pictures of the papers and photo's.

It is good, and the nicest thing is that the club accommodated you all. As we all know, football is getting more and more removed from us supporters so it is nice when this happens and it can put away the money side of things.

In Rotterdam we say: Feyenoord dat zijn wij : Feyenoord that is US!

The supporters are the club.

Top stuff, pleased you enjoyed the visit and it sounds like the club looked after you well.

I saw a group of Dutch lads outside the Itchen stand as well, think it was Koeman's son and his friends. A taxi driver I spoke to mentioned he picked up some people going to the match at Southampton airport who had come in on the direct flight from Amsterdam, sounds like we could be a popular English club to visit for Dutch fans wanting to come across for a match now with Koeman connection.

I went to Feyenoord pre season in 2001, excellent trip despite the 1-0 defeat, great stadium and atmosphere.

Me too, happy days, would love to do that trip again!

• 3 weeks later...