Saturday November 8th

Dr Who?

I really do think this will be the day we hit the sumit and enter another little bit of Saints history. November the 8th will be the first time we reach the top of the premier league.

This has been something that has annoyed me as the skates have been there, but we have not.... Just one of those little things that gets me! First season in the prem and they hit top!

2 bits of history in less than a month would be great!

Then December another big of history please 7 wins on the spin..... Am I asking for 2 much?

Chelsea to drop 5+ points in three games that include a home game against QPR? :lol:

Chelsea would have to drop 6 points, yes hard to believe, but they will have a bad run (as will we). Yes QPR they will most likely win, but they have trips to Anfield (payback) and old Trafford in their other 2 games.

Our tough one will be Hull away, but all 3 of our games are winnable...... Come on Stoke and Leicester home!

Let a man dream can't you?

Chelsea would have to drop 6 points, yes hard to believe, but they will have a bad run (as will we). Yes QPR they will most likely win, but they have trips to Anfield (payback) and old Trafford in their other 2 games.

Our tough one will be Hull away, but all 3 of our games are winnable...... Come on Stoke and Leicester home!

Let a man dream can't you?

You been out on the p*ss 'Dr Who'? Chelsea ain't dropping points full stop currently, cannot see it.

PS hope you are right though!

I really do think this will be the day we hit the sumit and enter another little bit of Saints history. November the 8th will be the first time we reach the top of the premier league.

This has been something that has annoyed me as the skates have been there, but we have not.... Just one of those little things that gets me! First season in the prem and they hit top!

2 bits of history in less than a month would be great!

Then December another big of history please 7 wins on the spin..... Am I asking for 2 much?

Skates going top doesn't bother me - look at the price they have paid for it, it took a lot of players they couldn't afford to get there. Still they seem to have found their level in League 2...

Finishing in the top six this season and qualifying for Europe with the squad and ethos we have as a club would mean far more than briefly hitting top spot (something very few people will remember). Big ask though...