Sadio

Kingsland Red

Great shift today, kept bouncing up again after being floored; tracked back all game closing space, and getting the tackles in.

Very quick feet and an excellent reaction when the ball came back to him to get the goal.

I had never heard of him before he signed but what a dynamic player.

MoM today for me.

COYR

Great shift today, kept bouncing up again after being floored; tracked back all game closing space, and getting the tackles in.

Very quick feet and an excellent reaction when the ball came back to him to get the goal.

MoM today for me.

COYR

Agree thought his defensive work was awesome. He's only 22.

MoM today for me. COYR

He has such pace that he's sure to win a few penalties during the season when he gets inside the area, and without doing it " the Victor Moses way ".

To be fair, he does look like he may have a dive or 2 in him...

To be fair, he is so slight that he's bound to go flying after the odd centre-half body checks him, whilst using the idea that he might well have a dive in him as an excuse to the ref.

But yeah, terrific player who really seems to have the lot. Quick, skillful, can run and pass with both feet and actually, as has been mentioned, works really very hard to do as much as he can defensively (although, with the obvious limitations of being thin as a pin).

Great player!

Mane Maneeeee Mane Maneeeee Mane Maneeeee Mane Maneeee Sadio-oh-oh-oh! :D