Hull away build up

Wiggles31

In his history of watching saints play he's used to us not going on long winning runs and knows that at some point a draw may happen. Therefore he believes that the team are "due a draw".

For any normal non autistic person this is a pretty easy thing to understand, in your case it'll be hard or maybe even impossible to grasp so if i were you'd i'd not say too much more and you can pretend to be a normal human being for once.

Hope that helps.

Its superstitious nonsense that doesn't stand up to even the most basic of critical thinking.

Top work on the petty personal insults though. :mcinnes:

Just booked in to the Village Hotel in Hull

Really windy outside

Think one of the Hull players may be staying in the next room

Wake up call every hour throughout the night perhaps although he seemed a nice fella when we had a quick chat in the corridor

Scream the place down throughout the night. If he complains, claim you suffer from sleep terrors. :-)

In his history of watching saints play he's used to us not going on long winning runs and knows that at some point a draw may happen. Therefore he believes that the team are "due a draw".

For any normal non autistic person this is a pretty easy thing to understand, in your case it'll be hard or maybe even impossible to grasp so if i were you'd i'd not say too much more and you can pretend to be a normal human being for once.

Hope that helps.

How rude!

I'm with MLG this crp about I'm going, it can't last, lucky bras, fatigue is nothing but claptrap. We will win.

IMHO I think we can sneak either a 2-1 or a 1-0 win and would be ironic if Long

scored against them if he can play against them and if it's 2-1 am going for Pelle

& Schneiderlin/Fonte for Saints or 1-0 with Pelle but we'l see as if we win & Chelsea

slip up v QPR then we could be a point behind or could be 6 or so if we lose & they

win so Come On Saints! :D

COYR! :D

Lets hope Schneiderlin is available, would be good to have Mane back too, even if just on the bench.

Why would Morgan not be? You're posts are always nehstibe or make people worry .

He wasn't in any of the training photos or videos from Thursday's training session and was pictured with bandages around his lower leg in the hotel. Perhaps it isn't a problem and he'll play, but I'd put a question mark over him.

He wasn't in any of the training photos or videos from Thursday's training session and was pictured with bandages around his lower leg in the hotel. Perhaps it isn't a problem and he'll play, but I'd put a question mark over him.

According to the BBC

Winger Sadio Mane is Saints' only fresh injury doubt, having missed Wednesday's League Cup win with an ankle problem.

According to the BBC

Winger Sadio Mane is Saints' only fresh injury doubt, having missed Wednesday's League Cup win with an ankle problem.

The BBC are basing it on what Koeman told them at the press conference, doesn't mean Koeman told them the truth.

No sign of Schneiderlin in Thursday's training...

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20141030-gallery-pre-hull-city-away-2051778.aspx

Or here...

Leg is strapped here...

juliette ferrington@juliette_grace 1m1 minute ago

Had a chat w/@GPelle19 in a s****y hotel. 9 goals in his last 10 for #SaintsFC and it's on t'telly tomorrow.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1398[/ATTACH]

Edited by Matthew Le God

The BBC are basing it on what Koeman told them at the press conference, doesn't mean Koeman told them the truth.

No sign of Schneiderlin in Thursday's training...

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20141030-gallery-pre-hull-city-away-2051778.aspx

Leg is strapped here...

juliette ferrington@juliette_grace 1m1 minute ago

Had a chat w/@GPelle19 in a s****y hotel. 9 goals in his last 10 for #SaintsFC and it's on t'telly tomorrow.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1398[/ATTACH]

True but so far Ronald has been straight up about injuries I don't think it's his style not to be honest not like the good old day when Nigel wouldn't tell us anything about players.

True but so far Ronald has been straight up about injuries I don't think it's his style not to be honest not like the good old day when Nigel wouldn't tell us anything about players.

If Schneiderlin missed training on Thursday (which the training gallery/videos suggest) that makes him a fresh injury doubt. His leg is also strapped in the photo from the hotel which suggests an injury.

I think I quite like Hull. They remind me of us a bit when we came up, though they're not quite doing as well in the second season as we did. They will be a big test on Saturday, especially away from home. It'll be good to have Toby and Bertrand back in to strengthen the defence, as we need to withstand pressure a bit better than we did second half yesterday. I don't think you can drop Davis though. My line up would be:

------------Forster-------------

Clyne--Fonte--Toby--Bertrand

-----------Wanyama-----------

---------Davis----Morgan------

--Long-------Pelle--------Tadic

Just call me Ronald.