Last Season's Kit

Saxon

Just wondered is there anywhere you can get old kit from last season? I was just interested in the training kit (I swear there was loads of that left over?).

I mean surely they don't just dump it all? I'm gutted I never got an away shirt either but I think these sold out.

Anyone know anywhere? Or know what happens to the leftover past season kit?

Tanks for the info.

I have the home kit, it was the tracksuit bottoms (M) tbh I was interested in and, as a long shot, a medium away shirt (but I had a feeling they were all gone).

Yeah I saw some stuff on ebay, I'll keep an eye out and see if the right stuff comes along.

But I am curiosu what they did with the truck-loads of training kit that didn't sell.

As it was a previous brand all the old kit was destroyed!!!!!!!! so its 2nd hand or old stock from other outlets

This seems rather unlikely given the club's Saints Foundation work in Africa. What usually happens is they take the old stock out of the shops and leave it in the stockroom for a while. What happens to it after that... you'd hope it gets recycled as I've suggested.

Because the training kit was on sale for about 3 months after it was reduced I'm sure there's been plenty floating around eBay. I bought an actual Rodriguez worn training top a while back for less than the training gear actually cost in the first place. Glad I passed on the Lovren one.