Football Focus Interview with Saints star

Poggs

Hi Everyone. My first post!

Southampton and Italy striker Graziano Pelle has gone before the Football Focus cameras.

Pelle has been a revelation in the Premier League, blasting six goals in nine games since his £8m summer move from Feyenoord.

You can watch the full interview on tomorrow's Focus - the show is on BBC One at 12:10 GMT.

Southampton and Italy striker Graziano Pelle has gone before the Football Focus cameras.

Pelle has been a revelation in the Premier League, blasting six goals in nine games since his £8m summer move from Feyenoord.

You can watch the full interview on tomorrow's Focus - the show is on BBC One at 12:10 GMT.

Nice goals, Graziano :)

(well, we live in hope!)

Hi Poggs! Gr8 first post, are you gonna be our official Pelle ITK?

Any idea what pelle will be wearing? I need to decide if to have my traditional Sat morning wank before, or during his presentation

Bear grooming already. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to him poggs. It may be a 'welcome great post' now, bottle of vodka later but before you know it, you'll be highlighting where he touched you on a doll in front of a man in a wig. Best stay clear.

Thanks for the info. Stuff like that is usually on Iplayer before its on TV. MLG to confirm?

Part of it up here. Que people reading lots into it I'm sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29849537

Pelle: "we haven't even got the budget to compete for the Europa competition...... and many of these players could play for a bigger team"......or words to that effect....... must be time for another meltdown and player exodus then....?! ;)

Edited by trousers

Part of it up here. Que people reading lots into it I'm sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29849537

It's good he seems to be so level headed but it is sad now that in English football some teams will be always regarded as "bigger" than others and Graziano has already grasped the concept in the interview. In days gone by Wolves, Sunderland, Forest, Villa etc were regarded as massive clubs but now it is all about wealth of the owners and the amount of plastic armchair fans you can accumulate from all over the world, especially the Far East. We are it seems looked at as a good solid stepping stone to the elite.

Definitely think the big Italian clubs will be lining him up in the summer, but if thats because he scores 30 for us then fine!

You should not worry too much, have you ever seen a happier player? He's found something at Southampton that suits him and has inspired him at 29, not many strikers of his age would come here to do more than play out their final two or three seasons at the top level in a 'second tier' environment without overmuch pressure on them. For him it is like a second birth and he won't throw that away easily. He's settled, he's happy, he's realistic and my bet is he will keep banging 'em in as a Saint for as long as Ron is here and don't rule out Ron being here for a long time.