6) Shaw

7)

8)

9)

10)

11) Lovren, Lallana, Lambert

12) Pochettino

Edited by ART

Excellent rolling FA cup coverage from the BBC today by the way. 'Final Score' with live footage from around the grounds.

Agreed - infinitely better than ITV. I wonder if they'll still be allowed to do that when the big boys are in it, or towards the latter end of the competition?

Great weekend for us. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, as much as we love to laugh at their expense, the likes of Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool will start picking up points. I think some people are getting their hopes up too much. We are in a very strong position for now, but let's take it one game at a time. We're not the only team in this league capable of going on a big winning run

I still think Arse-anal will get their shyte together and finish above us but it may take some splurging in January. As for Swansea, they're more our competitors for, probably 5-8th. In hindsight this was a bad result IMO although it's still funny to laugh at the Arse.

We are 8 points inside a top 4 slot.......That's just unbelievable!!

What's unbelievable is that f'ing Newcastle are 3 points off the top four. It's pretty clear that, while Saints are having a great season, it's also a question of a lot of the top teams being really pants. It looks increasingly likely that a team that isn't Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool are going to finish in the top four.

I don't think we have anything to fear from our upcoming run of 'tough' fixtures. I'm not saying we won't lose a few, but we'll keep our end up and win a few too and be well placed at the end of it.

I still think Arse-anal will get their shyte together and finish above us but it may take some splurging in January. As for Swansea, they're more our competitors for, probably 5-8th. In hindsight this was a bad result IMO although it's still funny to laugh at the Arse.

Problem is it's a very good strategy if we are there or there about for these teams to target our players in Jan. All these teams need good RBs and DMs and we have those but less financial clout. They can weaken us considerably and strengthen themselves by targeting our players with the added bonus if we don't release them it could unsettle players and hurt team spirit. :facepalm:

What's unbelievable is that f'ing Newcastle are 3 points off the top four.

As I pointed out in the defectors thread, but chuckleworthy enough to be repeated here, from the debate on the BBC online commentary:

Crisis club Newcastle are now two points clear of Liverpool and Everton, level with Man Utd and only one point behind Arsenal.

Great weekend for us. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, as much as we love to laugh at their expense, the likes of Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool will start picking up points. I think some people are getting their hopes up too much. We are in a very strong position for now, but let's take it one game at a time. We're not the only team in this league capable of going on a big winning run

You can stop with the audition for the "New Alpine".