International week

Batman

I hate these international breaks. Just hope all our lads make it home without injury. Looking forward to December when the games come thick and fast.

And despite that the FA Cup final is on the 30th May, the weekend after the last league game of the season............ How the chuff does that get to happen!?!

Just hope they support him in defence and don't leave him exposed when he's bombing forward...

Roy: "We're asking Clyne to do exactly what he does for Southampton". As you say, let's hope Roy is also asking his midfielders to play the Southampton way too...

England 0-0 Slovenia

Posted at26 mins

Nathaniel Clyne has been the bright spark for England so far. He makes himself available once more and Danny Welbeck puts him in, but his low cross is defended well. Freeing Clyne down the right looks like England's only real route to goal yet.

Clyne having a decent enough game. Lallana has beaten the first man roughly once out of about 5 attempts.

England will never be a force if we're relying on the likes of Welbeck at the sharp end. Not even 'nearly men'.

Clyne starts, about time. He really has a great opportunity to make that right-back slot his own for the next few years. Just a shame that he won't be playing for us. Ridiculous that Bertrand didn't make the squad to.

I know I've slept a lot in the last 24 hours but I've missed this transfer...

Lallana having a decent game although his crossing is not great.

Clyne having a good game and could well be a long term fixture

Sterling is just not ready to play at this level in my opinion

Not bad from England at present but they need a goal to cement there dominance.

Nothing new there. Really don't get why he's constantly on corner duty, his corners have always been crap.

Lallana having a decent game although his crossing is not great.

Clyne having a good game and could well be a long term fixture

Sterling is just not ready to play at this level in my opinion

Not bad from England at present but they need a goal to cement there dominance.

Sterling and Shaw should still be in the U21s!! Totally back Gareth Southgate asking for them to be in his squad, it'll make them far better players.