The Westminster paedophile conspricy

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

• 2 weeks later...
Mods; can we get the title sorted out?

Two spelling mistakes. We're looking like Paulsgrove here.

Fkn superb, mods.

You've excised a shítload of posts but still can't change the title.

Great work, as always.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't put somebody with dementia on trial. No right-minded person would consider a trial under such circumstances to be fair.

The questions need to be asked of Leicestershire Police and the CPS who didn't prosecute him years ago.

Some uniformed talking head from Leicestershire Feds was on the box last night, saying how disappointed he was at the CPS decision not to prosecute Lord Janner, completely overlooking the fact that they couldn't put together a case years ago when he was of sound mind.

You can't put somebody with dementia on trial. No right-minded person would consider a trial under such circumstances to be fair.

The questions need to be asked of Leicestershire Police and the CPS who didn't prosecute him years ago.

Some uniformed talking head from Leicestershire Feds was on the box last night, saying how disappointed he was at the CPS decision not to prosecute Lord Janner, completely overlooking the fact that they couldn't put together a case years ago when he was of sound mind.

All that is true. There is a sneaking suspicion of echoes of Ernest Saunders though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/profile-ernest-saunders-out-of-jail-and-back-in-business-1347932.html

Interesting take on the defence lawyers using dementia as an excuse. Defence lawyers must have difficult time sleeping at night .

We have had an individual up here , who has just got off with having obscene photos and videos of children ion his PC as the defence lawyer put forward a defence that others had used this paedo's pc or down loaded the extreme images

Therefore the prosecution could not prove conclusively he had down loaded the under age videos etc . Case was not proven and dismissed

still the 28 year old has admitted to having sex with under age kids and will be sentenced in due course

the law is an ass at times

• 3 months later...
TBF until the evidence comes out it's innocent until proven guilty.

Yep. Until there's some evidence we shouldn't be judging him. To be honest, he always struck me as one of those men who seemed more or less asexual, but who can tell?

Yep. Until there's some evidence we shouldn't be judging him. To be honest, he always struck me as one of those men who seemed more or less asexual, but who can tell?

I agree with both of those points. However he name has come up in five separate abuse investigations by five different police forces. There is bound to be speculation

Some chap on Sky was defending Heath saying outside politics he had no interests in private life except music and sailing.:rolleyes:

Some bloke was on local TV yesterday saying that he never suspected anything and that he and his wife regularly had dinner with Heath - so that clears that up, Heath couldn't have been a paedo as he never told his neighbours over canapes that he was interested in young boys.

So...this Ted Heath story then...

If true then the full scale scandal version of events looks worryingly viable

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33770021

But it's not true though is it? The whole BBC article is based on alleged claims supposed to have been made by someone who now says she said no such thing.

Never mind, I'm sure Ted will be given ample opportunity to defend himself if any real allegations are actually put to him.

But it's not true though is it? The whole BBC article is based on alleged claims supposed to have been made by someone who now says she said no such thing.Never mind, I'm sure Ted will be given ample opportunity to defend himself if any real allegations are actually put to him.
I'm willing to wager that as much comes out about Heath as it did about Smith.

I suppose it's a similar sort of thing that anyone would say when faced with allegations about a good friend.

Probably, but "he wasn't interested in relationships, just sailing and music" raises a big red flag for me.

I had a mate who got done for similar stuff and to say it was a bombshell to me, his family and friends is an understatement. Heath's friends opinions are about as relevant as yours or mine.

I would just feel more convinced if people would make these allegations before that alleged perp died.

They often did but were told to go away. Hmmmm tough one - who to believe? A child from an institutional home or a politician / police officer / priest / scoutmaster / teacher / celebrity?

I would just feel more convinced if people would make these allegations before that alleged perp died.

The whole point is that these allegations were made and then covered up. Not just that it happened, but then the Establishment closed ranks to make it all go away.

Why do you think Wilts OB have referred themselves to the IPCC?

Dolphin Sq, Jersey, the South London "hotel" have been known about for years but now proper independent jurnos are on it and they just won't let go.

It's "Kitty" I'm waiting for them to nail.

The whole point is that these allegations were made and then covered up. Not just that it happened, but then the Establishment closed ranks to make it all go away.

Why do you think Wilts OB have referred themselves to the IPCC?

Dolphin Sq, Jersey, the South London "hotel" have been known about for years but now proper independent jurnos are on it and they just won't let go.

It's "Kitty" I'm waiting for them to nail.

???

Lived near Salisbury all my life. And had/have close connections to Police Service, including Close Protction Squads.

Ted Heath rumours have been around for decades. These rumours are no surprise to the local Police. The rumours also included connection to the other enquires, notably Jersey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34455579

A vulnerable man who made sex abuse allegations against VIPs has told the BBC he may have been led into making the claims by campaigners.

The man told Panorama he had provided VIP names including that of ex-Home Secretary Leon Brittan, "as a joke suggestion to start with", which had later been repeated in earnest.

Thank you for posting this, trousers. I suggest the pitch-fork wielders and reptilian (!) conspiracy theorists go back over the thread to check how ludicrous they've been. The hounding of Brittan in particular has been disgusting, egged on by a troll who's now deputy leader of what used to be the Labour party.

Paul Gambaccini has a book out about his time under suspicion of sex offences. I haven't read it but did hear a very emotional and angry interview on the radio last week. He says the police never even questioned him about the allegations, they simply kept on very publicly extending his bail always tied to dates when they had bad news to hide about the Savile investigation. He says he was simply used as a diversion tactic to draw attention away from the Savile failings. No idea if this is true or not obviously.

I watched the programme last night . It was quite disturbing to say the least

The ex social worker Chris Fay claiming that boys were provided from a local boys home to the elm road guest house

Didn't stack up especially when one of the ex boys stated he had no knowledge of ever going there. He spoke very well

And was abuse at the boys home which lead to the headmaster and his friend be (a priest being charge do) unfortunately the HM died before he was sentenced

you would have thought that the Ex Social worker would have checked his facts were correct

You can't slander the dead I believe.

You believe wrong.

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/euro-ruling-to-protect-reputation-of-deceased/5039894.article

And given the aggressive way the MacAlpine family's lawyers have pursued every little comment repeating what is an established libel, I'd advise an edit. Just to give you an estimate, Sally Bercow said something rather more 'innocent' than you ('Why is MacAlpine trending') and ended up with a bill a long way north of £100,000.