How far are we off a sell out vs man city?

Roger

We have loads of odd seats left when I brought some last week, I personally think were get 30k, we wont sell out at 40 pounds a ticket plus fees and the games on TV its easier for people specially footballers who play Sunday football outside of Southampton as it means rushing to SMS, most will watch on TV, unless there like me and offer to play 1st half and then go to the pub for a quick drink before heading to SMS.

We need to hope we do not sell out IMO, as it might force the club to stall ticket prices for next season and reduce the tickets for the crap games, personally feel a 4-5 pound drop in ticket prices would see us sell out every week if we keep playing like this.

No, we haven't sold out at all, but you're right City have sent block 43 tickets back. Tickets are pricey and Sunday lunch time on tv are a factor.

Have we not? I thought we did before they sent them back.

We need to hope we do not sell out IMO, as it might force the club to stall ticket prices for next season and reduce the tickets for the crap games, personally feel a 4-5 pound drop in ticket prices would see us sell out every week if we keep playing like this.

True but for that to happen we'd need to be getting around 25k. If we get in and around 30k every week, the price will continue to creep up. I really really wish the club would take the lead on ticket prices and use a tiny fraction of the tv money to reduce prices. Anything near £40 for one ticket to one match is extortionate!

Have we not? I thought we did before they sent them back.

True but for that to happen we'd need to be getting around 25k. If we get in and around 30k every week, the price will continue to creep up. I really really wish the club would take the lead on ticket prices and use a tiny fraction of the tv money to reduce prices. Anything near £40 for one ticket to one match is extortionate!

No, still a fair few rows empty dotted around, but what seems to happen for a lot of home games is a fairly late rush of buying, so I'd imagine we'll end up pretty close to selling out.

Shows how long it's been since I last came down to Southampton, by public transport at least, but 2 hours 15 on the train? Really? Can get to Leeds in that time!

It's only 2hrs 15mins because of Engineering Works Sunday trains going via Guildford / Havant

Normally would be 1 Hr 24 mins

I got e-mail from the club yesterday saying there were still tickets left........sadly Sundays clash with Tyro league so I will be watching number 1 son kicking a ball round a muddy field before rushing home to get radio Solent on. Football should be on Saturdays at 3pm or Tuesday evenings anything else is a pain in the arse