Some help please

hypochondriac

I'm poking to buy a really cheap recorder that plays a short audio clip when you press it. It's for a present. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy one? Looked in the usual places and they are all 20 quid plus. Thanks.

Sounds like you want one of those kids toys which can record 5-10 seconds of sound / voice for a couple of pounds. Dontr know where specifically you can buy them in Soton. Build a Bear workshop put them in their bears - try there.

Sounds like you want one of those kids toys which can record 5-10 seconds of sound / voice for a couple of pounds. Dontr know where specifically you can buy them in Soton. Build a Bear workshop put them in their bears - try there.

Cheers Tim good idea. I'll see if they sell them separately.

I'm getting one too! I'm gonna record message "FUCK OFF!" and fix it to my front door, like doorbell. Goodbye to unwanted sales bros, hello to peaceful enjoyment of my premises!

If you are going to do this and don't need your doorbell, would you sell the doorbell for saintsweb forum friends rates, as we need a doorbell and money is tight now I have another mans family to feed. ta.

I am v.poor too spudders :( I'm not even joking, the water & gas bros keep ringing me up + threatening to come round my gaff with menaces. This is one of the reasons I need this essential doorbell!

Do you know any ways to make bank? I need to make bank, bro! V.serious, no trolls pls.

Edit: I shoplifted a 39p cadbury's wispa hot chocolate sachet from Sainsbury's the other day. I'm not even joking! I didn't have enough money for it :( I feel v.guilty bout it. I never stole anything before :(

Edit2: Other than virginities :D

I hope you get locked out your flat bear and your boyfriend is a sleep inside. Then as you are pressing the doorbell to wake him up from BJ induced sleep, your own voice is telling you to fuck off.

If this happens please let me know for personal amusement and Christmas cheer.

Yes, yes, whatever! Did I read somewhere that ur boyfriend is pregnant? I was trying to find the thread so I could add my thoughts on this, but I can't find it. Pass on my congratulations pls, if you find out who the father is