Morgan's Long Fingers

ART

After the Villa game Morgan posted a photo of several of the lads on the way home. Myself I commented below. "What big fingers you have Morgan!" (I had noticed his fingers were as long as Grazziano, who is on the left of the image.)

This evening, to my surprise I got notification Morgan had replied to my comment.

Morgan Schneiderlin " I like to finger many *****es, ye." (b i t c h e s)

30 minutes ago

10389224_1511472739139490_3646994532282392306_n.jpg

Not the reference to women one would expect from him. Guess he'd had a glass or two of wine.

After the Villa game Morgan posted a photo of several of the lads on the way home. Myself I commented below. "What big fingers you have Morgan!" (I had noticed his fingers were as long as Grazziano, who is on the left of the image.)

This evening, to my surprise I got notification Morgan had replied to my comment.

Morgan Schneiderlin " I like to finger many *****es, ye." (b i t c h e s)

30 minutes ago

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1458[/ATTACH]

Not the reference to women one would expect from him. Guess he'd had a glass or two of wine.

WTF

I dont get this, is our team so together as per the picture posted on 1st Nov (unlike Villas or the Yids) that our own fans need to find ridiculous non football related reasons to try and pull it apart?

Lets say he did post what you said (and there is no evidence he did) and then saw fit to remove it, yet you feel it is worth posting on a forum?

His fingers measure 12 inches,

Morgan, Morgan,

He uses them to enter b I t c h e s,

Morgan, Morgan,

(Someone else can fill this line and the next in)

Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton's fingering king.

His fingers measure 12 inches

Morgan, Morgan

He uses them to enter *****es

Morgan, Morgan

Art would like to nosh him off

Like a pig feeding from a trough

Morgan Schneiderlin Southampton's fingering king.