January 2015 HCDAJFU

Lighthouse

Some Dutch quy was on talksport with H&J and said that Clasie would jump at the chance to join Koeman but it will be in the summer and he is the best player in the Dutch leagues at the mo.

I can see us getting gazumped if we leave it until the summer. Put a cheeky 'too good to refuse' offer in this week I say :)

this is why I like bringing in a manager from a foreign league. They have insight into (and contact with) a host of players that may never come onto our radar. However, I do hope that doesn't mean we now totally overlook the championship. The likes of Clyne, Fonte, Lallana, Morgan and Ricky all shined at the Championship level and have gone onto to thrive in the Prem. The very best talent in the Championship is worth a look.

of course they would have

of course they would have

I like the idea that Koeman came in and went: "Guys, I have a few ideas for players from Holland I'd like to bring in"

Scouting team/Reed: "WHOA!!! They have players in Holland?!?! OMG guise this is an absolute gamechanger!!"

Just to note, I'm 100% positive this is not what Chez was implying. The thought just made me chuckle.

Just heard Talksport's Dutch journalist on radio.

He was one who at beginning of season said we had taken the more intelligent, better tactically manager from Holland (not sure went as far as saying we would be above Man U!). He said...

Jordy Classie, expects Koeman to have very good go at signing him in summer and said best player in Holland, likened him to Fabragas.

Also said expects Koeman to return to his old club as wants their young CB...didn't catch which one.

Sangoo.

If we just go after all these players from Holland, then surely this Black Box thing is a load of cr4p. Koeman is just going to Holland and signing the players he rates - (not the worst idea)

Theres a lot of talent playing in holland/belgium at the moment, they also tend to be cheaper than their big league alternatives. Its not rocket science to believe that our transfer comittee is seriously looking at that area

Great player. Remember seeing him play a couple of times before and he was so good and his runs were so intellegent the team he was playing for didn't have players good enough to pick him out, he was in fact too good for his own good. This guy could be a premier league star.

Great player. Remember seeing him play a couple of times before and he was so good and his runs were so intellegent the team he was playing for didn't have players good enough to pick him out, he was in fact too good for his own good. This guy could be a premier league star.

He was good before his broken leg.

Perhaps the black box is like pilots eating carrots to help them see in the dark !!!

I heard it was just a big screen with an x box for playing fifa. The young team working there spend many many hours "scouting talent" on it. Haven't you noticed anyone we signed has had an in form on fifa in the last year?

Do you ever post anything that's not sarcastic? Come on Rich! :lol:

One thing puzzles me is how Koeman hasn't used some of our Academy lads as pawns to bring in Dutch players whose clubs are reluctant to release them. Loaning them decent young players helps them and well as giving our players great experience.

One thing puzzles me is how Koeman hasn't used some of our Academy lads as pawns to bring in Dutch players whose clubs are reluctant to release them. Loaning them decent young players helps them and well as giving our players great experience.

They have enough good youth players of their own.

The likes of Seager, McQueen, Gape etc are no more likely to start for Feyenoord than Saints.

I quite like the look of delle ali at MK Dons personally[/quote

I haven't seen too much of him (cliche, but he has been likened to Gerrard) but I also thought he could be one that fits with our ethos, and likewise, as a young player making the move to the premier league we have shown that we trust in young talent.

I quite like the look of delle ali at MK Dons personally[/quote

I haven't seen too much of him (cliche, but he has been likened to Gerrard) but I also thought he could be one that fits with our ethos, and likewise, as a young player making the move to the premier league we have shown that we trust in young talent.

Joining Newcastle if rumour is to be believed. Better work out better than Gosling did for their sakes. Mind you, no permanent manager there may hamper things for them. Looking at their forum they don't seem happy with the temporary appointment of Carver.

Sounds like one of those players who would struggle in League 1 but would be brilliant in a league where you get loads more time and space on the ball, like the Premier League.

A better translation here:

http://www.fanatik.com.tr/2015/01/29/koeman-karar-degistirdi-sneijder-yeniden-gundemde-410825

Koeman has changed its mind! Sneijder on the agenda again

Southampton England Premier League teams took Wesley Sneijder again on the agenda.

According to Habertürk, technical director Ronald Koeman 's his Southampton , Wesley Sneijder took the chance to trial decision. Previously, "Sneijder, we can not pay the salary," he changed the decision of the Dutch legend. Koeman, the government gave the report to only one missing is a virtuoso like Sneijder.Brits now preparing to play the door of Galatasaray. Yellow-Kırmızılılar before Juventus 's turned down the offer in excess of 10 million euros. Galatasaray 's 1.5 years more contracts with Wesley Sneijder, net 5 million won per year, including the yellow-red club to match the beginning and signature of money.Sneijder this season, Galatasaray jersey he scored 5 goals in 24 out official competitions and made ​​2 assists.

Koeman has stated that he is happy to have "older" players who can add experience and aid the development of the younger ones and Sneijder would fit that perfectly.

The man is class, and I could not think of a better person in the club for Ward-Prowse to learn from, both in terms of an advanced midfield playmaker role and his free kick ability.

What a statement of intent that would be if we land him...

The man is class, and I could not think of a better person in the club for Ward-Prowse to learn from, both in terms of an advanced midfield playmaker role and his free kick ability.

What a statement of intent that would be if we land him...

Spot on, look what Bally did for Stevie Williams and the club. If WS has half the impact of the great man, it'll be a fantastic signing.

Spot on, look what Bally did for Stevie Williams and the club. If WS has half the impact of the great man, it'll be a fantastic signing.

I agree, and this impact and influence on other players is a measure that's probably not factored into the Black Box.