Pre Match Fighting at Burnley

bangkoksaint

Lot of detected sympathy for hooligans or are there a few 6 fingered SWF posters here these days.

Erm, you appear to have made the mistake of thinking that people who are pointing out that you are wrong to assume the fighters are "council scum" also think that hooliganism is a good thing. It's perfectly possible for you to be castigated for some neanderthal thinking on your own part (your assumption) without those people supporting the violence.

On a completely unrelated note, I lived on a council estate until I was 9 and did my Politics degree dissertation on the Policing of Football Hooliganism.

Cringing now on a sober reflection of the stupid 'council estate' comment last night. I'll blame it on the whisky. Didn't mean to offend anyone so sorry if I did.

How's your delete function? And I'd imagine a load of the yobs would be blaming stupid things they do when drunk, too.

Edited by The9

Probably best to keep what happened off here. I don't know if people need to sleep with their shoes on but remember loose lips sinks ships. Be

Lucky

R&R

Turkish

No surrender.

:lol:

..You actually set your picture as the one you took Saturday as well

My wife and I started off in a council estate in south east London. We bought the place after a few years and grafted our way up to a 8 bedroom Georgian Rectory. We're not all 6-fingered, genetically close, scum.

Buying a council house at a knock down price and flogging it for a huge personal profit is not graft!

• 1 month later...

Ouch, conspiracy charge is no joke, must have been phone calls made.

Advise to any Saints involved (as you'll be looking at 2+ years if guilty on a conspiracy charge, and I don't care what people on here think, I don't want a young nipper going down and losing a career and/ or a relationship for a roll around at the football). If your phone was PAYG and you spoke to anyone involved on the day or before, lose it now. Also destroy any clothes worn that day (Burnley lad with the deer stalker wants to incinerate that ASAP, not just cos it looks shocking either) along with match ticket, programme, anything Saints related. Could be an idea to sell your laptop as well if emails/ social media messages are involved. Also, as a last resort - No comment the interview if your solicitor says it's a good idea.

Feel bad for the OP with the kid BTW, hope he's been back since and is enjoying our resurgence back into the top 3!

Advise to any Saints involved (as you'll be looking at 2+ years if guilty on a conspiracy charge, and I don't care what people on here think, I don't want a young nipper going down and losing a career and/ or a relationship for a roll around at the football). If your phone was PAYG and you spoke to anyone involved on the day or before, lose it now. Also destroy any clothes worn that day (Burnley lad with the deer stalker wants to incinerate that ASAP, not just cos it looks shocking either) along with match ticket, programme, anything Saints related. Could be an idea to sell your laptop as well if emails/ social media messages are involved. Also, as a last resort - No comment the interview if your solicitor says it's a good idea.

Feel bad for the OP with the kid BTW, hope he's been back since and is enjoying our resurgence back into the top 3!

alright tony soprano

Ouch, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice is no joke

Well you wouldn't want her to grass the poor bloke up, would you. I have no idea why some people think you should let people get away with crime of any sort, just because they're Saints fans.

For one, i'm pretty sure the little girl was involved in a seperate incident where she was hit by a car when leaving the stadium, the person who hit her was pulled over by the police a few hours later (i stand to be corrected on that). For two, it's a huge leap to suggest that someone would wish brain damage on someone, especially a child, to even think someone was suggesting that is pretty odd. Finally, for conspiracy to commit violent disorder, you're looking at up to 4 years bird, minimum of 2, as well as a minimum 6 year football ban, life ruined, career ruined and so. If you think a young lad deserves to recieved a sentance like that, the same as people who stab people, sexually abuse people, serial burglars and pedophiles, for a small fight outside a pub when the same thing goes week in week out in most town centres and fines are given out, then i question your mentality.

For one, i'm pretty sure the little girl was involved in a seperate incident where she was hit by a car when leaving the stadium, the person who hit her was pulled over by the police a few hours later (i stand to be corrected on that). For two, it's a huge leap to suggest that someone would wish brain damage on someone, especially a child, to even think someone was suggesting that is pretty odd. Finally, for conspiracy to commit violent disorder, you're looking at up to 4 years bird, minimum of 2, as well as a minimum 6 year football ban, life ruined, career ruined and so. If you think a young lad deserves to recieved a sentance like that, the same as people who stab people, sexually abuse people, serial burglars and pedophiles, for a small fight outside a pub when the same thing goes week in week out in most town centres and fines are given out, then i question your mentality.

Beat me to it. Some people should really leave their "high horses" in a stable when they come on here.

Are you also hoping that little girl has brain damage so she can't testify? F*ck me.

How the Hell did you come up with that, you all there in the head? I was talking about a group of teenagers having a little dust up outside the Pavilion End, not a kid getting run over (the cowardly perpetrator has been caught as well)?

Wishing brain damage on a kid? Jesus fella, you need to chill out a bit.

Edited by JackanorySFC

So are we saying it's okay to dish out advice on how to get away with committing a crime?

I've seen how the Old Bill go about stitching football fans up at the first hint of a chance. Don't get me started on sentences either, certain members of this board did more bird than Ched Evans for an incident requiring no medical attention and no complaints from the general public. Put "football related" in front of any crime and see the years add up. Football fans get treated like scum, we always have, guilty until proven innocent. If people that know a bit about being accused of something they didn't do can help others that can potentially be in the same position avoid going through a lengthy and expensive legal process I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people will be in the wrong place, wrong time. Don't like the idea of them being fitted up and doing 2-4 years when they should be out working and meeting their future wives.

I've seen how the Old Bill go about stitching football fans up at the first hint of a chance. Don't get me started on sentences either, certain members of this board did more bird than Ched Evans for an incident requiring no medical attention and no complaints from the general public. Put "football related" in front of any crime and see the years add up. Football fans get treated like scum, we always have, guilty until proven innocent. If people that know a bit about being accused of something they didn't do can help others that can potentially be in the same position avoid going through a lengthy and expensive legal process I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people will be in the wrong place, wrong time. Don't like the idea of them being fitted up and doing 2-4 years when they should be out working and meeting their future wives.

Not rocket science is it. If you know that 'football related' crimes are more severely punished than non 'football related' crimes then you need to pick the crimes you're going to commit carefully. If you want to commit crimes that is.

Not rocket science is it. If you know that 'football related' crimes are more severely punished than non 'football related' crimes then you need to pick the crimes you're going to commit carefully. If you want to commit crimes that is.

I agree, you're absolutely right, I wouldn't go near trouble at a game now. Doesn't make it right though. Peados and rapists getting non custodial/ 2 years, someone throwing a punch 2 miles from a football match 4 years.

As I say, I agree with you, but Football fans getting treated worse than sex cases isn't right IMO, nothing wrong in pointing out the obvious.

Edited by JackanorySFC

I agree, you're absolutely right, I wouldn't go near trouble at a game now. Doesn't make it right though. Peados and rapists getting non custodial/ 2 years, someone throwing a punch 2 miles from a football match 4 years.

As I say, I agree with you, but Football fans getting treated worse than sex cases isn't right IMO, nothing wrong in pointing out the obvious.

Its soft targets and easy nickings for the OB. Just like drink driving, test anyone after a reported accident and if one of the drivers is over the limit, bingo!! No need for any more work, and a guaranteed conviction. Football fans are a soft touch for police forces nowadays, best get used to it.

Your posts have been screen grabbed and forwarded to mods, FBI and Jack Frost.

So, certain sex cases should get more time.

Glad that is settled

Thanks for the advice guys! I don't want to do any "bird" and be "fitted up" (check me out! I sound like one of those people off of Eastenders!) so I've destroyed everything I own. I've even left my wife and kids and burned down my house. There's no way I'm "going down" for this, "guvnor"! It's a bit of a shame as I only got a brand new laptop for Christmas but now it is in the river Itchen. This new one cost me a fortune, but it's worth it so I don't get the "Peelers" after me!