Kaiser Soze

Long - £12m- not up to it

Mane - £11m - absolute sh1te

Aldervield - Loan decent

Tadic - £10m - decent start but tailed off

Pelle - £9m - hot & cold

Gardos - £6m - rarely played

In a nutshell we've spent £48m and got a load of cr@p

And Forster...he's alright though so that's 10 million (a bit steep it's true) in the not so dusty column.

Either way to be 2nd for so long means that we haven't been entirely useless so far this season.

Although some might argue that we were 2nd because Utd,Arsenal and to some extent City had atrocious starts, probably due to games between themselves or WC players not being available or whatever have you. 5th is still good, so would 6th be at the end of the season but anything else would be below expectations of many because Koeman said we need to make the EL.

Long - Reminds me of Ormerod, tries but just lacks quality

Mane - Useless, everytime he gets ball you know the attack is about to break down, usually with him on the floor

Alderweireld - Quality, snap him up asap if possible

Tadic - I'm undecided, clearly off the boil at the moment, quickly becoming as annoying as Mane to be honest

Pelle - Doesn't impress me, reminds me of Darren Bent, needs ten chances before he hits the target with one

Gardos - I think he was signed in case Alderweireld deal didn't come off, not played enough to judge

Forster - Clearly had ability, for 10m though he is making to many errors, not the best at coming for crosses either, flaps at loads

Bertrand - Sign him up, more then adequate replacement for Shaw

Mane - Useless, everytime he gets ball you know the attack is about to break down, usually with him on the floor

Tadic - I'm undecided, clearly off the boil at the moment, quickly becoming as annoying as Mane to be honest

Pelle - Doesn't impress me, reminds me of Darren Bent, needs ten chances before he hits the target with one

Gardos - I think he was signed in case Alderweireld deal didn't come off, not played enough to judge

Forster - Clearly had ability, for 10m though he is making to many errors, not the best at coming for crosses either, flaps at loads

Alderwiereld will not sign unless we get into europe even then he might not after last night, when he came over to apologise to us fans and give someone his shirt he had a coin thrown at him!!

Why would he want to join a club with fans that would do that to him

This. Near spot on for me. Though you are being kind to Long, less so to Pelle and Alderweireld who I think has been the best of the lot.

Alderwiereld will not sign unless we get into europe even then he might not after last night, when he came over to apologise to us fans and give someone his shirt he had a coin thrown at him!!

Why would he want to join a club with fans that would do that to him

That deserves a thread of its own!

Long - £12m- not up to it

Mane - £11m - absolute sh1te

Aldervield - Loan decent

Tadic - £10m - decent start but tailed off

Pelle - £9m - hot & cold

Gardos - £6m - rarely played

In a nutshell we've spent £48m and got a load of cr@p

Forget price tags.

Long - I've only been impressed with him so far. Will unfortunately always be judged on the fee that was paid.

Mane - great finish Vs Stoke. Did well against Sunderland. Generally terrible otherwise.

Toby - Brilliant

Tadic - low on confidence it seems. He's clearly got great ability, he'll be fine.

Pelle - even when he's not scoring he plays well. So much effort and ability to bring others into play.

Gardos - only seen him against Arsenal and the odd cameo, looks good to me. Surprised he's behind Maya in the pecking order but RK has seen more than me I suppose.

Forster - can't think of a better keeper at a worse club. He's made some errors but far more good saves. A top keeper who will continue to improve for the next 8-10 years.

I'm off for a cup of happy clappy. Sorry to **** on your already wet sheets.

Forget price tags.

Long - I've only been impressed with him so far. Will unfortunately always be judged on the fee that was paid.

Mane - great finish Vs Stoke. Did well against Sunderland. Generally terrible otherwise.

Toby - Brilliant

Tadic - low on confidence it seems. He's clearly got great ability, he'll be fine.

Pelle - even when he's not scoring he plays well. So much effort and ability to bring others into play.

Gardos - only seen him against Arsenal and the odd cameo, looks good to me. Surprised he's behind Maya in the pecking order but RK has seen more than me I suppose.

Forster - can't think of a better keeper at a worse club. He's made some errors but far more good saves. A top keeper who will continue to improve for the next 8-10 years.

I'm off for a cup of happy clappy. Sorry to **** on your already wet sheets.