Weekend 20/21 Dec - Other Games

Batman

I hope Sunderland smash them again. No fan of Newcastle, when it comes to a sense of entitlement theirs are the worst. They've had about 5 decent seasons in 50 years yet genuinely think they're a massive club who should be in the champions league every season.

I hope Sunderland smash them again. No fan of Newcastle, when it comes to a sense of entitlement theirs are the worst. They've had about 5 decent seasons in 50 years yet genuinely think they're a massive club who should be in the champions league every season.

In terms of support they are a big, big club. Given that, yes they are massive underachievers.

Do like it when Liverpool lose, annoying for them to get their final minute equalizer!!

But, if someone had said @ Xmas Southampton would be in 5th position, having only lost 6 league games, 5 places above Liverpool and also above Arsenal and Spurs, I for one would have definitely have taken it.

Lallana definitely one of Liverpool's better players (I know its popular to say he is rubbish and Tadic is better though).

He was pretty handy, in fact if Liverpool had a striker they'd be quite a good side. On the other hand the Arse lead a charmed life at the back, Suarez would have scored about 10 this afty.

Lallana definitely one of Liverpool's better players (I know its popular to say he is rubbish and Tadic is better though).

He was poor for the last 20 minutes, didn't really notice his contribution for the rest of the game, but I was watching on an iPad, so difficult to pick out.

Thought Sanchez, ox, coutiniho and sterling were the best players on the pitch today.

I thought Lallana had a good game today (he's still a massive **** though), but he needs someone in the box to actually aim at which Liverpool haven't got any more. How Steven Gerrard still gets a game is laughable. No legs and spends the whole game demanding the ball from the back 4 before launching a 70 yard diagonal out for a throw-in or for someone to intercept.

Too many cooks in that Liverpool team. Sterling was to do it all. Coutinho wants to do it all. Gerrard wants to do it all. Markovic is just crap. There is no cohesion and no balance, and what is worst whilst trying to find it Rodgers completely negates any sort of shape or defensive work when they don't have the ball. Poor Lallana is trying to be inclusive in his play and build things up but he's playing in a team of 'me first' players. That said, Lallana too is snatching at things - maybe in a desperate bid to impress or maybe he is just out of form. I do know the best Liverpool team likely won't be full of their best players, but until Rodgers can work things out it's quite funny watching the train wreck.

Do like it when Liverpool lose, annoying for them to get their final minute equalizer!!

But, if someone had said @ Xmas Southampton would be in 5th position, having only lost 6 league games, 5 places above Liverpool and also above Arsenal and Spurs, I for one would have definitely have taken it.

I just hope upon hope we can keep it that way. I live n work in london and now gooners have vertually caught up with us im sick of hearing how crap they think saints are and how arsenal are bound to finish top for as always and as their deserved right. They werent saying that 3weeks ago.

Spurs spout the same ****e as well.

Too many cooks in that Liverpool team. Sterling was to do it all. Coutinho wants to do it all. Gerrard wants to do it all. Markovic is just crap. There is no cohesion and no balance' date=' and what is worst whilst trying to find it Rodgers completely negates any sort of shape or defensive work when they don't have the ball. Poor Lallana is trying to be inclusive in his play and build things up but he's playing in a team of 'me first' players. That said, Lallana too is snatching at things - maybe in a desperate bid to impress or maybe he is just out of form. I do know the best Liverpool team likely won't be full of their best players, but until Rodgers can work things out it's quite funny watching the train wreck.[/quote']

Exactly this. Except Rogers and Liverpool fans don't see it which makes their perpetual mediocrity very entertaining, and very difficult to turn around