What is wrong with America

Red Alert

So according to you the RCMP is not part of the federal government.........how come the RCMP and CSIS are the agencies that provide national security.............they do that on their own and don't answer to the government ???

Thank god I live in a city (pop 73000) that has its own police force that we have shown we are willing to fund. Nobody wants the OPP here.

Oh BTW you never answered how many firearms were not registered under the Chretien Liberals attempt to turn Canada into a police state.

So just try and answer that 1 question..........I would bet that you are a teacher or retired teacher :)

No, it's not "according to me". This is not my "opinion" versus your "opinion". I'm pointing out to you the facts. You opinion does not trump the facts, simply because it's your opinion.

The Chretien Liberals, you say, attempted "to turn Canada into a police state" - another ridiculous opinion that bares no resemblance to the facts.

No, I "never answered" that other point you mentioned. Why should I bother? I have provided many facts to you in previous posts that you have simply ignored; I put many reasonable arguments to you in good faith in previous posts that you refused to acknowledge. You ignore the facts; you evade reasonable debate: you reply with nonsense, childish insults, or silly non sequitors.

This is my final communication with you in this particular thread. And that's a fact.

Some people are great with the literal, but not so good with the ironic.

When Randy Newman put out his song about bigotry called "Short People", many people completely misconstrued his meaning and complained about his apparent prejudice against the height-challenged!

Yes, like Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Everyone thought it was about sex......oh hang on.....;)

No, it's not "according to me". This is not my "opinion" versus your "opinion". I'm pointing out to you the facts. You opinion does not trump the facts, simply because it's your opinion. MMMMM so the RCMP and CSIS have nothing to do with the federal government according to your facts......this revelation is something that I think all Canadians should know......I know you won't answer but the question is who do they answer to?.......I'm sure your facts will tell all.

The Chretien Liberals, you say, attempted "to turn Canada into a police state" - another ridiculous opinion that bares no resemblance to the facts. So introducing a law that allows the police to confiscate legally owned property is not an attempt to turn Canada into a police state??? :mcinnes:

No, I "never answered" that other point you mentioned. Why should I bother? Certainly because you don't have an answer.......can't you find the facts anywhere. I have provided many facts to you in previous posts that you have simply ignored; I put many reasonable arguments to you in good faith in previous posts that you refused to acknowledge. You ignore the facts You really think I do?; you evade reasonable debate I tried to debate reasonably but ........: you reply with nonsense, childish insults, or silly non sequitors. Your opinion :lol:

This is my final communication with you in this particular thread. And that's a fact.

BYE

Could it possibly be .... that anyone on here .... would be so laughably insecure .... that they would waste .... 9 months of their life .... posting 999 cretinous replies .... all in a increasing desperate effort .... to have the last word .... with a bunch of people .... they claim not to like anyway .... lolzzzz .....

persistence-and-the-mule.jpg

Could it possibly be .... that anyone on here .... would be so laughably insecure .... that they would waste .... 9 months of their life .... posting 999 cretinous replies .... all in a increasing desperate effort .... to have the last word .... with a bunch of people .... they claim not to like anyway .... lolzzzz .....

The same 9 months as you have spent !!!! :lol:

Totally agree with the charge......that sensible(sic) to you ??

That's a pleasant surprise! You do realise that the chap who was killed was black, had committed a traffic offence and was probably walking away from the officer, don't you? It all resembles a familiar scenario - actually very similar to the ones that you have been defending...

That's a pleasant surprise! You do realise that the chap who was killed was black, had committed a traffic offence and was probably walking away from the officer, don't you? It all resembles a familiar scenario - actually very similar to the ones that you have been defending...

Had committed a traffic offense......then drove/rolled away........the university cop (not a real cop more mall security) claimed he was dragged then shot him......official video shows something different........sorry if my original answer wasn't what you expected...........

Just one question would any one in the uk have known or been interested about this if the driver was white???

Just one question would any one in the uk have known or been interested about this if the driver was white???

I would have been interested but if the driver had been white then I seriously doubt that he would have been shot.

As a one off, isolated incident, no. As part of a repetitive pattern of police shooting people dead for minor breaches of the law, yes.

I would have been interested but if the driver had been white then I seriously doubt that he would have been shot.

MMMMM .............but you don't know do you..... just an opinion formed from what you have been fed by the media............believe me white cop shoots white guy stories are not the flavor of the month and never have been......just look at the demographics.......it happens but don't get picked up by the uk media.........you got ask why that is.........I know why that is...I'm sure you do too.

As a one off, isolated incident, no. As part of a repetitive pattern of police shooting people dead for minor breaches of the law, yes.

Only repetitive pattern is the belief that it is repetitive ..........how many arrests happen every day in North America???..........how many end like this???

Classed as a "peace officer" they are armed and can make arrests etc..............please don't reply and say they should be unarmed............no different to the railroad police.

So, just another example of too many guns in circulation. Presumably these faux cops don't undergo the same level of training as the 'real' ones - not that it seems to make much difference.

Classed as a "peace officer" they are armed and can make arrests etc..............please don't reply and say they should be unarmed............no different to the railroad police.

Hold on....Lets make this concept clear.

A year ago, I was driving to Cleveland airport. I got hopelessly lost, and ended up in an industrial wasteland. A cop car flashed his lights behind me, so I stopped. The cop approached from behind, had me wind my window down and kept his hand visibly on his gun while he questioned me. I explained what had happened, I just got lost and asked for directions. He kept his hand on his gun, and asked to see my licence, which I showed him. He went back to his car, did his checks etc. When he came back, he said everything was OK while still making a point of showing me that he was still in contact with his gun. He explained that he could not give me directions, but his back-up was on the way, and he knew the area better.

It was only when I saw his buddy's car that I realised these were not "Real" cops at all, but simply security for a steelworks!.....It all ended well, I got my directions and went on my way, but for over 10 minutes, I totally believed that I was dealing with real cops, much like the guy on the university campus.

These fake cops are no joke. They are less trained than real cops, but carry out their work as if they are the real thing, and as far as i was concerned, it seemed to me that this guy was deliberately making a false impression that he was an actual cop. Stone cold deception.

Edit: Now that I come back and think on it, that cop's fixation with presenting a driver's license was eerily similar to that in the U.C. cop video. I can't remember the details now, but it was like it was all he cared about....Not sure why.

Edited by Ohio Saint

A year ago, I was driving to Cleveland airport. I got hopelessly lost, and ended up in an industrial wasteland. A cop car flashed his lights behind me, so I stopped. The cop approached from behind, had me wind my window down and kept his hand visibly on his gun while he questioned me. I explained what had happened, I just got lost and asked for directions. He kept his hand on his gun, and asked to see my licence, which I showed him. He went back to his car, did his checks etc. When he came back, he said everything was OK while still making a point of showing me that he was still in contact with his gun. He explained that he could not give me directions, but his back-up was on the way, and he knew the area better.

It was only when I saw his buddy's car that I realised these were not "Real" cops at all, but simply security for a steelworks!.....It all ended well, I got my directions and went on my way, but for over 10 minutes, I totally believed that I was dealing with real cops, much like the guy on the university campus.

These fake cops are no joke. They are less trained than real cops, but carry out their work as if they are the real thing, and as far as i was concerned, it seemed to me that this guy was deliberately making a false impression that he was an actual cop. Stone cold deception.

Edit: Now that I come back and think on it, that cop's fixation with presenting a driver's license was eerily similar to that in the U.C. cop video. I can't remember the details now, but it was like it was all he cared about....Not sure why.

Good job he didn't get to know you Ohio. He'd a popped a cap in yo nun lovin ass.

I really hope for her sake that old "One Short" (of a picnic) isn't married

I really hope for her sake that old "One Short" (of a picnic) isn't married

Are you suggesting Jonny that a man who consistently advocates extreme violence as a appropriate response to almost any problem; a man who refuses to accept criticism or indeed see another's point of view; and one who also exhibits clear signs of mental illness may well be prone to 'domestic abuse' behaviour too?

The only response I can offer to such an UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS suggestion is that ....

MMMMM .............but you don't know do you..... just an opinion formed from what you have been fed by the media............believe me white cop shoots white guy stories are not the flavor of the month and never have been......just look at the demographics.......it happens but don't get picked up by the uk media.........you got ask why that is.........I know why that is...I'm sure you do too.

OK well as long as whites and blacks are getting gunned down by "cops" in equal measure then there's clearly Nothing Wrong with America.

Also, I was not aware that the whole "black lives matter" thing is basically a fabrication of the UK media. Thanks again for clarifying.

So, just another example of too many guns in circulation. Presumably these faux cops don't undergo the same level of training as the 'real' ones - not that it seems to make much difference.

and your "no doubt about it", "wonderful", "cant fail" answer is ??????

Hey that's interesting.............I work on a road that parallels a Canadian National Railroad line......its about 1000 ft away.

Anyhow the CNR cops have been handing out speeding tickets on the road, its a 50 klick limit claiming they have jurisdiction within 300 meters of their line..........so what I do when I see them is give them the finger and speed up to 70 klicks real fast as a dare to just try and get a reaction ...........BTW they are there to protect the CNR tunnel under the St Clair river and the rail yards so must be bored or not doing their real job.

Ask to see some ID from them before you hand over your drivers license......there are real cops. faux cops and really fake cops out there.

Are you suggesting Jonny that a man who consistently advocates extreme violence as a appropriate response to almost any problem; a man who refuses to accept criticism or indeed see another's point of view; and one who also exhibits clear signs of mental illness may well be prone to 'domestic abuse' behaviour too?

The only response I can offer to such an UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS suggestion is that ....

Whatever Mr boring ...................:lol: that's what I do whenever I read your puerile and pathetic replies .........you gotta be one of life's biggest losers

Hey that's interesting.............I work on a road that parallels a Canadian National Railroad line......its about 1000 ft away.

Anyhow the CNR cops have been handing out speeding tickets on the road, its a 50 klick limit claiming they have jurisdiction within 300 meters of their line..........so what I do when I see them is give them the finger and speed up to 70 klicks real fast as a dare to just try and get a reaction ...........BTW they are there to protect the CNR tunnel under the St Clair river and the rail yards so must be bored or not doing their real job.

Ask to see some ID from them before you hand over your drivers license......there are real cops. faux cops and really fake cops out there.

What happens if they shoot you in your fat stupid face before you manage to ask them for id?