Scum Army?

Alain Perrin

I am a little concerned with the mirror story below the scum army story

Morgan

The French midfielder admits it would be 'delicate' to leave in January, despite being on the radar for Manchester United, Spurs and Arsenal

Certain agents are still trying to cause unrest

Can't see an agent encouraging that sort of behaviour somehow.

Did no one even have a little chuckle to themselves before remembering they should be outraged?

I'm not outraged, it's just a bit embarrassing. But as to whether I thought it was funny - I don't actually get the joke. They're pretending to be this famous rapist and holding a blow-up doll. Why is it funny?

Did no one even have a little chuckle to themselves before remembering they should be outraged?

Some chavs have dressed up as a convicted rapist while holding a club flag... giggle giggle.....??

I´m sure his victim (who has had to change her identity 5 times) had a chuckle as well.

More confused than chuckling, but I do think people are outraged far to quickly these days.

Question, are these guys actually supporting Evans or are they demonstrating against him, perhaps we should know the

answer to this before we start throwing ourselves off Millbrook Towers.

No-one else think this story is a bit weird? Group of lads prepare masks and then call a journalist of a national paper to come and take photos of them outside the pub. The story being then about how bad they are, being disrespectful about rape... Also the mask is the same photo that The Mirror shows lower down in the article. Almost as if the Mirror photographer made the masks and gave them to the blokes to wear for the photo.

I presumed the picture has been lifted from social media.

As I said on the other thread the sheer ridiculousness of it made me laugh. Maybe the point was to wear them at Sheff Utd to wind up their fans as that's where I saw one.

That makes more sense to me.

I presumed the picture has been lifted from social media.

As I said on the other thread the sheer ridiculousness of it made me laugh. Maybe the point was to wear them at Sheff Utd to wind up their fans as that's where I saw one.

That will be it. Move along nothing to see here...

Clearly this was Sheff Utd away. Makes the clubs fans look like ****s. Strange thing to find funny.

"They have no thoughts for the victim" - she'd never have known if you didn't plaster it all over a national newspaper. No doubt that makes these people proud of it and planning the next controversial thing to do.

Clearly this was Sheff Utd away. Makes the clubs fans look like ****s. Strange thing to find funny.

"They have no thoughts for the victim" - she'd never have known if you didn't plaster it all over a national newspaper. No doubt that makes these people proud of it and planning the next controversial thing to do.

It was before Sheffield United away. And as you say it had not been intended to go to a paper, the picture has just been taken from social media.

Did you have a little chuckle to yourself before remembering that you should be outraged?

What i did have a little chuckle about is you taking the moral high ground on this when you've made jokes yourself about ****ging the dead parents of posters on here.

My thoughts as well. Surely at least one or two would have had a Saints shirt or scarf on!

Plenty of fans never wear colours. I don't and children apart, nor do any of the people I go to games with.

Other things I don't do include wearing the T-shirt of a band I'm watching, especially one bought at a merch stand 10 minutes before the gig.

I'm amazed no one has picked up on the sloppy journalism in this article. Firstly how do they know they are football fans?they might have flag with the club crest on but what's to say they might have simply picked it up somewhere or it belong to someone not in the picture. As has been pointed out they aren't wearing football shirts or scarves or waving pictures of Matt Le Tissier in the air.

Secondly, the describe the group as "yobs" the definition of yob is a young man who behaves in a rude, aggressive or violent way. Their faces are covered, how do they know they are men and they are posing for a photo, not behaving on any way like a"yob" would.

Thirdly thier rape councillor again assumes its men she also assumes they are older men who have wives and friends.how can she tell? Their faces are covered, how can she tell they are men, how does she know they have girlfriend? how does she know they aren't all gay?

All in all its a poorly researched piece riddled with assumptions and cliches written by anti saints agenda lazy lying scumbag journos. There clearly is no end to the lengths they'll go to to try and destabilise us.

Edited by Turkish

I'm amazed no one has picked up on the sloppy journalism in this article. Firstly how do they know they are football fans?they might have flag with the club crest on but what's to say they might have simply picked it up somewhere or it belong to someone not in the picture. As has been pointed out they aren't wearing football shirts or scarves or waving pictures of Matt Le Tissier in the air.

Secondly, the describe the group as "yobs" the definition of yob is a young man who behaves in a rude, aggressive or violent way. Their faces are covered, how do they know they are men and they are posing for a photo, not behaving on any way like a"yob" would.

Thirdly thier rape councillor again assumes its men she also assumes they are older men who have wives and friends.how can she tell? Their faces are covered, how does she know they aren't all gay?

All in all its a poorly researched piece riddled with assumptions and cliches written by anti saints agenda lazy lying scumbag journos. There clearly is no end to the lengths they'll go to to try and destabilise us.

As soon as I saw that photo I immediately assumed that Manchester United had paid the Daily Mail to set the whole thing up.

Just typical of them, we've go no hope of top four while this kind of thing is going on.

Plenty of fans never wear colours. I don't and children apart, nor do any of the people I go to games with.

Other things I don't do include wearing the T-shirt of a band I'm watching, especially one bought at a merch stand 10 minutes before the gig.

You and many more may not wear colours but, if 5/10% of fans wear colours I'd say 2 or 3 there would be (seeing as they've gone to so much trouble to let all know who they support)!

You and many more may not wear colours but, if 5/10% of fans wear colours I'd say 2 or 3 there would be (seeing as they've gone to so much trouble to let all know who they support)!

They're Saints fans, some of whom regularly post on here. Deal with it.

Personally I think it's a dumb as f**k idea but we are all guilty of those.

Um are you a bit special mate? Plenty of folk i know never wear colours (myself included). In fact of the lot i know (10 - 15) almost no one wears colours to games.