Elia was a problem until arriving at Saints.....Is Koeman the answer to Osvaldo?

Secret Site Agent

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m4 minutes ago

Osvaldo went missing: in last 48hours the forward hasn't showed up at Inter camp and nobody knows where he is at the moment. Johnnydeppesque

Aaaah, shoot. It's all my fault.

He's on his way back to throw himself at Rokos mercy, ask for forgiveness, and request Ron make him the world beater he knows he is in his heart.......:lol:

From what I've read it seems that Arnoutovic (now at Stoke) was good friends with Elia. Arnoutovic is a well known bad boy in football and this seems to coincide with Elia going off the rails.

I think Elia with all his undoubted talent is not the brightest lightbulb.

He has now landed well and truly on his feet with Ronald, Fonte and Southampton.

Osvaldo could have been brilliant but he's a head case. I really wanted him to work out but it was not to be.

I wonder when he hangs his boots up whether he'll look back and regret wasting the undoubted talent that he had.

He's had a string of top flight clubs but won't be much remembered by the fans at any of them.

If he hasn't seen the light by now then he's not going to.