Liverpool home - ticket help

BedfordSaint

Are there any non ST holders who've purchased a ticket already this season but can't make the Liverpool game and have a customer number I could possibly make use of? Got an opportunity to bring a young nephew to his first game and I can't see this getting close to general sale!

Please drop me an email on paul@townandcountrylets.com if you can help, cheers!

He's a 10 year old kid so twitter is rather unlikely I'm afraid! I live in Bedfordshire and only make 6/8 games a season myself which has made it a bit more difficult to get him to a game, especially as he isn't local to me or Southampton either.

He doesn't follow anyone as yet so it would be nice to get him hooked on Saints whilst I've got the chance!

I've been tasked with getting a ticket as a surprise birthday present. Can't really ask the person in question for their customer details for obvious reasons...

Got my own and several other ST numbers but they're no good until Thursday. Any customer numbers available that have been used to buy tickets this season but aren't season ticket holders?

Utterly stupid that season ticket holders can't purchase tickets yet, even if they've bought other tickets earlier in the season. Close to selling out as well already.

EDIT: You can buy tickets, just not online as it registers your season ticket seat as a ticket purchased so you've already bought your allotted one.

Edited by Saint_clark