Saints Vs WBA (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

I think RK needs to make a change

The shape is not working at all

I don't think there is anything wrong with the shape. It's just the fact that our whole attacking gameplan falls apart when we have someone so completely ineffective as Pelle leading the line. It's like a stroll in the park for any CB that is up against him at the moment.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the shape. It's just the fact that our whole attacking gameplan falls apart when we have someone so completely ineffective as Pelle leading the line. It's like a stroll in the park for any CB that is up against him at the moment.

There is plenty wrong . Even Koeman thinks there is

West Brom have been stretching us in the corners.

He created two penalty shouts against Liverpool, one of which was absolutely blatant so I think that's a bit harsh.

Shame we don't have another option though.

Exactly but Koeman just does not get it - very worrying... Out thought by Brenda last week too ....

Sorry but he needs to wake up! This Pelle thing is not working because A he doesn't coach him correctly or B he's not good enough......

Exactly but Koeman just does not get it - very worrying... Out thought by Brenda last week too ....

Sorry but he needs to wake up! This Pelle thing is not working because A he doesn't coach him correctly or B he's not good enough......

Oh stop being such a ridiculous drama Queen. Honestly some people on this forum...

Pelle isn't in great form in front of goal, but NO-ONE IS CREATING CHANCES FOR HIM.

This is what's so frustrating, everyone just lays it at the door of the striker.

Is that down to the midfield players though, or is it down to Pelle's total lack of movement to make the space?

I went to the Liverpool game last weekend and Skrtel will never have an easier game than he had that day.