Saints Vs WBA (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

Stoke away is always a tough game. They're a lot cynical + anti-football, but I reckon we can break them down with a bit of Quality :thumbup:

It would help, of course, if the football Gods would sort it so that just occasionally, like one time in a thousand, a loose ball in the penalty box would fall our way pls :thumbup:

Chirst we have some negative odious c u n t s on here

Get a hold of your teats and support the team. We have no right to win a game against Pulis side away, it is his bread and butter, big physical powerful sides with vociferous crowds... ready made for him at west brom.

To read the comments on here you'd think our fans expect us to win this 3-0 and because we aren't all the players aren't fit to wear the shirt... Lets ignore the incredible season we've had so far after the entire team was ripped apart.

If you can't support the team when they aren't winning please **** off with your negativity. Jesus

truly abysmal............dont think we had single effort on target. no fluidity: ironic we have tons of pace but its being wasted right now.

FOr the love of god please play 2/3 up top and just go for it. We have created nothing: Tadic has been abysmal, Pelle looks slow and off the pace and we are still trying to pass the ball into the net.

Swansea showed how to play Saints and now everyone does the same and we have zero threat.

Most ****ing gutless half of football I've seen from Saints since we returned to the PL and yes I'm including the 6-1 at Arsenal when we were 4-0 down at this point. Tadic and Pelle have been especially sh1te, Mane is one selfish, greedy **** and as for the rest of them, they just do not look even the slightest bit interested.

WTF has happened to us?! Why is it we shoot at goal from 40 odd yards or not at all?!

Utter ****ing ********.

Stoke away is always a tough game. They're a lot cynical + anti-football, but I reckon we can break them down with a bit of Quality :thumbup:

It would help, of course, if the football Gods would sort it so that just occasionally, like one time in a thousand, a loose ball in the penalty box would fall our way pls :thumbup:

I agree Bearsy. But football gods, i mean, god, sorry allah, doesn't do that :(

take pelle off and put long on- long will run around more, and I'm sure he'd be desperate to score against his old club.

Chirst we have some negative odious c u n t s on here

Get a hold of your teats and support the team. We have no right to win a game against Pulis side away, it is his bread and butter, big physical powerful sides with vociferous crowds... ready made for him at west brom.

To read the comments on here you'd think our fans expect us to win this 3-0 and because we aren't all the players aren't fit to wear the shirt... Lets ignore the incredible season we've had so far after the entire team was ripped apart.

If you can't support the team when they aren't winning please **** off with your negativity. Jesus

Don't feed the trolls mate.