The 12th Man

plod

Don't normally post, check in every day though for news etc.....BUT...Southampton FC needs a 12th man right now....

Required more than ever for home games from now on. Starting tomorrow Vs Palace

Let's make St Mary's rock and drown out the 3000 or so away fans...I for one am fed up with the focus on the awful refs during the game and the booing at the end of the half, the whole place has felt negative recently. :x

Maybe if the ref F**** up then take the p***, try to get some humour going...."your even worse than FRIEND" etc.

The players need some confidence. Let's sing / cheer all their names during the game inc the coaches...

RK is always going on about our great fans..... Let's make some noise:nod::nod:

Remember "Together We March On" :thumbup:

Warming up the vocal chords for this one....... Would not get to excited, the 2 games I have been to this season 1-0 to Burnley and Sheffield United.

I am hoping for a goal fest to make up for my misrable 40th birthday week.

Agree with the sentiment but then came that last sentence

Forget the last bit it smacks of PR The rest of the post is similar to posts I made or backed in the dark times (singing for the team and gobbing of at the ref and opposition in the Kingsland North). If 3 or 4 thousand out of the many thousands that are there feel the same as plod then it should be cracking.

Fair enough re last sentence, got carried away in my old age :mcinnes:

Anyhow still think it would be good going home feeling the crowd had an effect I.e a goal or two rather the ref trying to get even with the crowd...:rolleyes:

Agree with the sentiments, the crowd was far too negative in 2nd half against Liverpool, the delight some dimwits seem to take in slagging off Pelle is particularly sad, one 'fan' followed up his criticism by singing Lamberts name as if to make a point. Real shame.

Maybes if the players gave us something to sing out it might help.

Let us not forget they are the people earning 10s of thousands of quid a week - would you need any more motivation than that?!

Let's forget that bit and inspire them to give their all. Pish easy for me to say I'm not going but the players look like they need a bit of sweet talk.

Agree with the sentiments, the crowd was far too negative in 2nd half against Liverpool, the delight some dimwits seem to take in slagging off Pelle is particularly sad, one 'fan' followed up his criticism by singing Lamberts name as if to make a point. Real shame.

Thank goodness we have the true fans police to ensure anyone who shows his disapproval is quickly put in their place by those who know better and are real fans

You don't need to tell Pelle he is crap at the moment, that he has missed sitters that an under 11 tyro league player could have safely put away

Surprisingly to a number of you he know this as he has been playing since he was eight

If you think booing honestly impairs the physical ability and upsets a professional player you are an idiot

Will the real fans just give it a rest. Now I must practice my booing for tonight

Thank goodness we have the true fans police to ensure anyone who shows his disapproval is quickly put in their place by those who know better and are real fans

You don't need to tell Pelle he is crap at the moment, that he has missed sitters that an under 11 tyro league player could have safely put away

Surprisingly to a number of you he know this as he has been playing since he was eight

If you think booing honestly impairs the physical ability and upsets a professional player you are an idiot

Will the real fans just give it a rest. Now I must practice my booing for tonight

Are you alright???