Sadio Mane - what a nice guy!

Mr Dad

Have you all seen Sadio's interview?

Some have said that he struggles a little bit with English but he came across very well.

Very humble and rates the team more than himself and a good word about the fans.

What a nice guy!

He does come across as a nice fella. I remember when saintsweb decided that he was terrible and worse than Ali Dia :lol:

"Worst player since Ali Dia" "get rid now he's a liability" "couldn't trap a bag of cement" "it's like playing with 10 men" were other classics

Sad but true.

Fans expect instant success. We don't consider normal human things like missing family, not knowing the language, different style of play. Van Gaal now says it will take a year foir his £69million purchase to settle, the fans didn't give Mane two weeks

"Worst player since Ali Dia" "get rid now he's a liability" "couldn't trap a bag of cement" "it's like playing with 10 men" were other classics

Sorry to "out" him, but Simo might have been among the first to launch a thread slating Sadio - he got plenty of followers though!!!!

Sorry to "out" him, but Simo might have been among the first to launch a thread slating Sadio - he got plenty of followers though!!!!

And I'm always the one to dig the thread up after ever game he proves us wrong!

My 4 year old waited to see him after the Swansea game and he was amazing with the fans specially the kids, He could see my 4 year old waiting to have a photo when a bunch of grown men tried barging through for autographs and picked him up and allowed me to take a photo of them both, 5-10 minutes later as he left my nipper said bye Mane as he got in his car he then looked over realised it was my son and waved and said see you later little man and while driving off waved to him.

Cant say how much respect he has from me for not only being a good player but a nice guy off the pitch.

My 4 year old waited to see him after the Swansea game and he was amazing with the fans specially the kids, He could see my 4 year old waiting to have a photo when a bunch of grown men tried barging through for autographs and picked him up and allowed me to take a photo of them both, 5-10 minutes later as he left my nipper said bye Mane as he got in his car he then looked over realised it was my son and waved and said see you later little man and while driving off waved to him.

Cant say how much respect he has from me for not only being a good player but a nice guy off the pitch.

That's wonderful to hear.

Aw, what a sweetheart. He seems a really intelligent guy. I predict 5 more goals from Mane before the end of the season...

That's pretty awesome, bet your son was really made up with that!!

I'll settle for 10 goals. One a game and 10 clean sheets.

If that scenario happened, there wouldn't be many clean sheets on here - and for once it wouldn't be due to the bedwetters :poundit: and a :bun: for the ladeez :toppa:

Although I'm sure we'd get some people saying we are too reliant on one player, not scoring enough goals, FF didn't make any saves etc) :spaz:

Have you all seen Sadio's interview?

Some have said that he struggles a little bit with English but he came across very well.

Very humble and rates the team more than himself and a good word about the fans.

What a nice guy!

I've heard a lot worse !

It's not easy answering spontaneous questions, and although you may have prepared responses it's not easy if you've grown up with several languages.

I thought he came over honestly ....and humility was (also) a word that came to my mind.

His football quality speaks for itself, but also think he'll settle better next season, when he's got used to the City, the fans and the aura around the club at SMS.