Things we don't see at St Mary's anymore?

Pilchards

Chairman out chants Good reason for that - we're happy with our current incumbent. Good thing, too.

Streakers (female of course) Shame...

Funny dance celebrations when scoring. Thank flook, can't be having' with all that dance routine malarkey - celebrate a goal like you've genuinely enjoyed scoring!

Missile goals from outside the area from a player in red and white. Wish there were more of these

Not being a regular at SMS I can't comment with authority, but based on these please accept my comments as noted above.

Eric Martin throwing the pre match kick about balls to the groundsman near the halfway line, who'd be made out the pantomime villian if he failed to catch them in the sack!!

Brilliant pre match entertainment, bring it back please!! * Yes I am fully aware that this was a Dell Ritual but humour me ok!!

Anyone under 50 ask your mum/dad, gran/grandad, big brother/ sister etc ;)

That big fat lad jumping up and down after every goal.....and getting on TV/in the papers for doing so.

That'll be Steve Bull. Saw him a couple of years back on the Jeremy Kyle show, crying because he was such a fat mess.