Breastfeeding linked to Higher IQ

Bucks Saint

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31925449.

"Those who were breastfed for longer scored higher on measures of intelligence as adults. They were also more likely to earn a higher wage and to have completed more schooling."

This may explain a lot about some of the posters on here :). But is it right? What do you think, were you not breastfed but still smashed your cycling proficiency, sports day and SATs?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31925449.

"Those who were breastfed for longer scored higher on measures of intelligence as adults. They were also more likely to earn a higher wage and to have completed more schooling."

This may explain a lot about some of the posters on here :). But is it right? What do you think, were you not breastfed but still smashed your cycling proficiency, sports day and SATs?

How come you've out this on TMS and not The Lounge, Bucks?!

I wasn't breast-fed and neither were either of my kids.

We're already pretty intelligent, so I can only assume that if key women had got their norks out at key times, we'd be even smarter and would have invented a warp drive or something.

That's two people that won't be getting Mother's Day cards next year. Should have gotten the tits out for the babs.

I wasnt breast fed but have seen my fair share of breasts in my time, does this count aswell ?

Doesn't count if you saw them in Nuts or whatever, so be careful when you count them up.

IMHO, the research is flawed anyway. I was breastfed and I'm as thick as sh!t.

You didn't honestly expect a considered , intelligent discussion on this topic, did you? :D

And if this was on the Lounge we could have a discussion about the issue of breast feeding mothers having to be covered up, or told to hide in the toilet, because the idea of a mother breast feeding her child seems like such a shocking, repellant, or sexualised image, to some people.

But as were in TMS we can't. We can only talk about boobs.

And if this was on the Lounge we could have a discussion about the issue of breast feeding mothers having to be covered up, or told to hide in the toilet, because the idea of a mother breast feeding her child seems like such a shocking, repellant, or sexualised image, to some people.

hehe she said Boobs

boobs_131967405869.jpg

Personally I think any women should be allowed to remove their top half clothes in public if they so wish, so Im firmly* with you on that one Lou.

*depends on alcohol consumption and standard of breasts

Sorry to disagree with you for once (really?!) but this was about the impact of breastfeeding, making people very clever and earning more, apparently. Or not. Keep your smut out of this please!!