Bertrand having a dig at Hodgson

Saint-Armstrong

He's got every right to be annoyed, having Danny Rose called up instead of him is simply ludicrous. The fact he wasn't in the original squad was stupid on it's own.

It probably won't help him if he starts moaning via social media though, but who cares - he's better off out of that horror show.

And has that been scientifically proven ?. The lions and sheep stuff I mean.

Pretty sure that is factually correct TBH, not sure a lion gives a crap about anythings opinion. Pretty sure his thought process' only go as far as 1) can I eat it, 2) can I **** it, 3) does it look like it might be trying to **** my missus.

Virtually identical to a premiership footballer in that respect

Pretty sure that is factually correct TBH, not sure a lion gives a crap about anythings opinion. Pretty sure his thought process' only go as far as 1) can I eat it, 2) can I **** it, 3) does it look like it might be trying to **** my missus.

Virtually identical to a premiership footballer in that respect

Top top post, now we know what Luis Suarez was trying to do to Ivanovic

Feel for him. But rather him not go to the (so called) Big club knock you up team thanks very much!!!

This.

I'd be happy if hodgson suddenly developed an allergy to st marys stadium, and couldn't visit us again. Either that, or had his gob sewn shut.

It's bad enough that half of Scousehampton are all getting their hair done and can't make the international break but is a complete p*ss take and kick in the proverbials when even Danny Rose conveniently gets injured..... does anyone want to play for Woy's Thwee Lions any more?

Danny Rose: Tottenham defender pulls out of England squad

".....Roy Hodgson has not called up a replacement for Rose, who has been capped 29 times at under-21 level and has played 29 times for Tottenham this season.

His withdrawal leaves Everton's Leighton Baines and Arsenal's Kieran Gibbs as the two recognised left-back options for the visit of Lithuania and friendly match in Turin on 31 March"

WTF.

They're taking the p1ss out of him. He has no respect, and that's because he's not very good and commands no interest or respect from players.

That said, the players are a different makeup these days from the Venables, Hoddle and Eriksson era. They wanted to play for their country, whatever the fixture. Except maybe Sutton, and Scholes... though I could understand Scholes getting riled when he kept getting shoehorned in at left midfield.

Just need Baines and Gibbs to pull out now. Cue ostrich-sized egg on Roy's face.

Knowing Bertrand's luck it'll be a desperate plea to Cole, a late call up for an unfit Flannagan, or shoe horning a past it Lescott into the left back position. There're probably more English left backs I can't think of right now.

What would be lolz (though highly unlikely) is Baines and Gibbs pulling out, Roy calling up Bertrand and Ryan telling him to sod off.

They're taking the p1ss out of him. He has no respect, and that's because he's not very good and commands no interest or respect from players.

That said, the players are a different makeup these days from the Venables, Hoddle and Eriksson era. They wanted to play for their country, whatever the fixture. Except maybe Sutton, and Scholes... though I could understand Scholes getting riled when he kept getting shoehorned in at left midfield.

Apparently Roy describes Betrand as a "League One left back". He just doesn't rate him. Weird, huh?

Edited by CB Fry

Evidence?

Danny Rose: Tottenham defender pulls out of England squad

".....Roy Hodgson has not called up a replacement for Rose, who has been capped 29 times at under-21 level and has played 29 times for Tottenham this season.

His withdrawal leaves Everton's Leighton Baines and Arsenal's Kieran Gibbs as the two recognised left-back options for the visit of Lithuania and friendly match in Turin on 31 March"

WTF.

Ha, you're kidding? What a **** take!

Apparently Roy describes Betrand as a "League One left back". He just doesn't rate him. Weird, huh?

Nothing about Hodgson inspires confidence. He just looks like an old man going through the motions, enjoying the comfortable, well paid position of England Manager.

Nothing about Hodgson inspires confidence. He just looks like an old man going through the motions, enjoying the comfortable, well paid position of England Manager.

Which is exactly what he's doing, stupid choice and the FA got what they deserved. Probably just a stall appointment until they can give the job to Gerrard.