UFC - Aldo v McGregor

Convict Colony

I am not sure if any of you have been following this online via the Embedded series (8 episodes released as of today)

http://www.ufc.com/media/UFC-189-World-Championship-Tour-Embedded--Vlog-Series---Episode-1

But its been pretty funny and the skills both guys have is immense but as they have crawled around this world tour you can see Aldo getting more and more annoyed but today in Dublin I think Connor annoyed him the most by stealing his belt.

http://giant.gfycat.com/DeafeningWaterloggedBufflehead.mp4

It is pretty hilarious but obviously if you make money off the PPV I'd be hyping this fight up as much as possible as well.

Aldo is playing along for publicity. He won't be bothered by McGregor's antics, he'll just be seeing £ signs. Will be a great fight but Aldo is in a different class to anything CM's faced before. Would love to see CM win but think Aldo will have too much and will take it on points.

Aldo is playing along for publicity. He won't be bothered by McGregor's antics, he'll just be seeing £ signs. Will be a great fight but Aldo is in a different class to anything CM's faced before. Would love to see CM win but think Aldo will have too much and will take it on points.

Yeah I know what you mean but looking at his last couple of fights Aldo has been eating punches and connor is a great striker with a big reach advantage.

I think eventually Connor's knock out power catches up with Aldo over 25mins and Aldo hasn't finished anyone for a while as well.

Should be a good fight but for prestige it has to be a connor win for the UFC to advance.