April 1st

Poggs

I woke up this morning to hear a piece on BBC Radio 4 sports section talking about a proposal to increase the size of the goals in order to make the game more exciting. I think they even had a piece from David Beckham. It took me a while before I realised what day it was...

I woke up this morning to hear a piece on BBC Radio 4 sports section talking about a proposal to increase the size of the goals in order to make the game more exciting. I think they even had a piece from David Beckham. It took me a while before I realised what day it was...

That's been done before that one.

It would actually be a good idea, only a couple of inches and Grazi would have scored about 7 more goals this season :-)

Saints will sign...wait for it ... 19 new players in the summer. :lol: If that's not an April Fool joke, I don't know what is, so I won't bother to list them all.

Well that's the sum total of players who are " being watched / are about to sign / Saints' are interested in "..according to a range of sites I've read (in the last 2 weeks).

Either their agents are working overtime, or those" hack journalists " who go out with these stories have run out of real ideas (and I suspect the truth).

so we can wait and see, personally I can't see more than 3 or 4 new names coming into the squad...but who knows...Oops, now it's 20. That Dirk Kuyt rumour.....AGAIN !

The front Page of todays daily Telegraph

100 business leaders urge you to vote Tory.

Well they would wouldn't they, to quote mandy Rice-Davies-showing my age there!

I think Labout missed a trick bu not asking if it was an April Fool's Day trick.

The Guardian ran a good feature on Jeremy Clarkson changing his ways and becoming eco-friendly.