U21's FA Cup FINAL

Saint Garrett

Who's going then,. Think I might. £3 or £5 with a beer (or soft drink)

Hopefully get 5k there for this. Nothing better to do on a Monday night. Anyone who can should get down there IMO.

20th April btw

Edited by Saint Garrett
added date

Do we get "Uber fan" status for going?

Great to see the u21's going this far. Didn't Williams say that the current crop below the first team were very average when he left. And that he couldn't see where the next star would come from? Well, we managed to beat Everton 3-0 with 7(?) U21's in the squad and now we're in the U21 cup final; so can't be all that bad!

Quite surprised saints haven't just offered free entry to all season ticket holders and £3 to everyone else, I'm sure they'd have made enough from food and drink to cover staff costs.

I'll still head down to watch though,be nice to see us lift a trophy regardless of what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine in Block 46 of the Northam now, must be working their way around from the Itchen. Which means on the night can walk further along and take a seat behind the goal in 44 or 45 as this must be where all the walk up fans will be put into. Should have printed at home rather than collected though by the sound of it!

Who is going then?

Heard we've sold about 8,000 tickets so far, pretty good effort. No got mine yet, I'm assuming we can just pay on the gate?

I hope so as that's what I'm doing. Can't see them turning people away from an U21 game.

Matt Le Tissier @mattletiss7

Lookin 4ward to covering the u21 pl cup final for sky down at st marys tonight, 0-0 from the 1st leg, whos gonna be there #COYR

Adam Blackmore @bigadamsport

By Saturday #saintsfc had sold over 7,000 tickets for tonight's U21 PL Cup Final 2nd leg - great effort by fans. Could be 10,000 by kick-off

Should be a great atmosphere this evening. Really looking forward to this.

Just heard form my son that his headmistress handed out 150 tickets t school today - no way that they are all going to be used - wonder if they have done that elsewhere - and included these in the 9,500 ticket sales?

Just heard form my son that his headmistress handed out 150 tickets t school today - no way that they are all going to be used - wonder if they have done that elsewhere - and included these in the 9,500 ticket sales?

yep, quite a few tickets were given to schools for free. Its the reason some sections of blocks were already unavailable when they first went on sale. Also have a feeling block 1 was given out as that never went on sale

Looking better than the first team at the minute! ;-) Hesketh is very sharp, first touch and ball control reminds me of Lallana and Reed, although looking quiet tonight, is one of our most exciting players. Think they're playing extremely well so far and it's great to see the stadium so full!

Reminds me of our first team a bit! So much possession just no goals yet! No worries yet though, I'm sure we'll get them soon! Reed is a class above, and as said above, brilliant for them to showcase their abilities tonight.