Saints V Hull - Ticket Available

St Chalet

No offence chalet, but the prospect of sitting next to you, may be deterring customers. They're probably worried that if they swear at Pelle, or call Steve Bruce a fat mong, you'll hand them an infraction :thumbup:

Or if they make a sarcastic and needless comment about the quality of their HT pie.

Or if they make a sarcastic and needless comment about the quality of their HT pie.

:lol: Yes! "I simply observed that my pastie tasted like Kat Liebherr had farted on it, and Chalet looked at me sadly, shook his head and said, that's 2 points pal. One more and you're off."

:lol: Yes! "I simply observed that my pastie tasted like Kat Liebherr had farted on it, and Chalet looked at me sadly, shook his head and said, that's 2 points pal. One more and you're off."

You may get away with it just as long as you don't call her "Fat Kat".

I got an infraction for a sarcastic and needless comment by saying that Cuba Gooding Jr was my favourite Cricket commentator. Still never got over it :( :(

just as point of order, the precise terminology is "posting a pointless/sarcastic remark". You obviously don't get fracted enough!

I'm going to buzz off now. Me + chalet are on good terms, and I don't want to sour the waters :thumbup: Best of luck with sale! Do not miss this exciting Opportunity!