Jurgen Klopp.

AdrianC

Apparently leaving Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season and amongst others, he is 33/1 to be at Southampton.....

15/8 - Man City

11/2 - Real Madrid

6/1 - Arsenal

6/1 - Liverpool

7/1 - Barcelona

10/1 - Chelsea

10/1 - Bayern Munich

12/1 - Man United

17/1 - Everton

33/1 - Southampton

33/1 - Atletico Madrid

45/1 - Newcastle

45/1 - West Ham

Apparently leaving Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season and amongst others, he is 33/1 to be at Southampton.....

15/8 - Man City

11/2 - Real Madrid

6/1 - Arsenal

6/1 - Liverpool

7/1 - Barcelona

10/1 - Chelsea

10/1 - Bayern Munich

12/1 - Man United

17/1 - Everton

33/1 - Southampton

33/1 - Atletico Madrid

45/1 - Newcastle

45/1 - West Ham

Not very likely then

Koeman to Dortmund as Klopps replacement doesn't sound too ridiculous?

He's already said he would honour his contract with us, and whilst words can be cheap, he seems like a genuinely honourable person - so I have no reason to doubt him.

Would imagine he'll end up at Man City.

Why are we even being considered though? We've got a manager already who has a much higher calibre. Wouldn't swap him for Klopp, that's for sure.

as much as I think RK is the nuts. This is not the case in reality

as much as I think RK is the nuts. This is not the case in reality

It really isn't. Klopp has competed at the top end of an elite league for a sustained period of time - winning it twice. He has also performed well in Europe. As much as Koeman has done a good job for us, he's not in the same league as Klopp - yet.

Why are we even being considered though? We've got a manager already who has a much higher calibre. Wouldn't swap him for Klopp, that's for sure.

Remind me again of Koeman's champions league exploits,

Seriously delusional people on here.

I imagine we're being mentioned because the press seems convinced RK will be the next Barcelona coach, probably.

Remind me again of Koeman's champions league exploits,

Seriously delusional people on here.

I imagine we're being mentioned because the press seems convinced RK will be the next Barcelona coach, probably.

Winner - 1988, 1989, 1991

Top scorer in the EC in 94

;)

Not delusional what so ever, we have an elite coach at our club.

Winner - 1988, 1989, 1991

Top scorer in the EC in 94

;)

Not delusional what so ever, we have an elite coach at our club.

that was a player though. which is nothing to do with his abilities as a manager

RK is great, but no need to make out his stock is higher than Klopp. As it really isnt at the mo

I think the theory is that, at those odds, some people will foolishly bet their money on us.

15/8 - Man City

11/2 - Real Madrid

6/1 - Arsenal

6/1 - Liverpool

7/1 - Barcelona

10/1 - Chelsea

10/1 - Bayern Munich

12/1 - Man United

17/1 - Everton

33/1 - Southampton

33/1 - Atletico Madrid

45/1 - Newcastle

45/1 - West Ham

Very odd that he's at lower odds to be our manager than West Ham and Newcastle who are clearly looking for a new one!

Could see Klopp going there.

They'd pay him wedge, gets to live in London, they'd let him bring in players on huge wages, he gets to take them into the Olympic stadium...(where potentially you might see a Man City esque takeover happen)

Got to be a way better chance of that happening than him coming here!

The fact that Chelsea is up there is just odd

10/1 to replace mourinho this summer? No chance

I would assume that incorporates the small chance Chelsea blows the league championship and Mourinho is fired as a result. (Keeping in mind that the 10-1 is understanded to ensure a profit for the odds makers.)

Interesting piece on the BBC site this evening about where Klopp will go...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32318754

Not one of the big clubs in Europe is rated at more than 5/10 chance (which is assuming Luis Enrique gets sacked at Barcelona). Just shows that there's not that much available so if we had a vacancy, I'm sure he would seriously consider us. Except we won't have a vacancy...

15/8 - Man City

11/2 - Real Madrid

6/1 - Arsenal

6/1 - Liverpool

7/1 - Barcelona

10/1 - Chelsea

10/1 - Bayern Munich

12/1 - Man United

17/1 - Everton

33/1 - Southampton

33/1 - Atletico Madrid

45/1 - Newcastle

45/1 - West Ham

No Spurs? Surely Pochettino will want to move to a bigger club like Dortmund now there is a vacancy?

Just seen on BBC that Thomas Tuchel will replace Klopp at Dortmund.

He was a name that was mentioned on here in the summer as a possible replacement, although he had taken a year out. So, if RK does ... no it doesn't bear thinking about... but Tuchel won't be in the frame. (If there is one.. which of course there won't).

But back to Klopp, wonder if he's looking a little more attractive to L/pool tonight.

Could see Klopp going there.

They'd pay him wedge, gets to live in London, they'd let him bring in players on huge wages, he gets to take them into the Olympic stadium...(where potentially you might see a Man City esque takeover happen)

Got to be a way better chance of that happening than him coming here!

There is just about zero chance of him rocking up here or west ham.

Its likely going to be Madrid, Arsenal or city.

Liverpool fans all over Twitter today with comments like "Klopp wouldn't have brought Glen Johnson on when we're a goal down at Wembley" and "Klopp will win us the league" etc. etc. What a tedious bunch of fans. Hope he stays away from the PL.