Multiple User Amnesty

Saint Charlie

Oh goodness the gruesome twosome have turned on me. I'm not sure I'll cope.

Heh. My avatar is a picture of me these days, and I know what Lou looks like. She's a long way from gruesome.

Let's see your glorious visage, hypo. I mean, you must be fit as fúck to feel comfy bunging that label about :)

Heh. My avatar is a picture of me these days, and I know what Lou looks like. She's a long way from gruesome.

Let's see your glorious visage, hypo. I mean, you must be fit as fúck to feel comfy bunging that label about :)

He won't look gruesome when I'm finished with him. He'll be turning the ladies down left right and centre.

If I can leave you to fix the personality issues, I'll sort the look, and give him a bit of swagger. I'm thinking Uptown Funk for his personal soundtrack.

Then we'll have him competing with George Clooney in no time.

I do like a challenge.

What made you think I was referring to what you looked like? Insecure much?

He won't look gruesome when I'm finished with him. He'll be turning the ladies down left right and centre.

If I can leave you to fix the personality issues, I'll sort the look, and give him a bit of swagger. I'm thinking Uptown Funk for his personal soundtrack.

Then we'll have him competing with George Clooney in no time.

I do like a challenge.

And it'll be a good thing for him too.

Those mail order bride fees must be taxing. Hypo couldn't even afford the "will take own surname" option :)

I can always tell when you're angry. I quite like it.

Nowt wrong with anger on here.. Mind it probably isn't real anger just some deserve to have abuse at them Of no real consequence.

I like arguments I guess