Multiple User Amnesty

Saint Charlie

Seeing as the football is quite dull...this thread is a one off chance to admit to any additional logins that you have without fear of action being taken by the Mods.

If we can compile a comprehensive list then everyone knows where they stand and who they are actually debating with.

The ones I know of are below, but there must be more.

Note: This will remain on the Main Board to get coverage otherwise Mods feel multiple user IDs is something they can sweep under the carpet and move to another (less used) Forum.

Glasgow Saint - Aziz Yebda, Hesisenburg, Yuki

Unbelievable Jeff - Dibden Purlieu Saint, Jeff Le Taxi

Dubai Phil - Saint86, Andy Durman

Dig Dig - Sour Mash

Batman - Delldays

Big relevance. You need to know who you are debating with.

They are just anonymous names for all I know you could be Katie Hopkins for real I still don't understand how knowing or not knowing a users real, perceived real or multiple name helps or hinders ? I may be Joanne and a girl in reality does that then make the debate anymore or less relevant ! Like I said who cares [emoji4]

They are just anonymous names for all I know you could be Katie Hopkins for real I still don't understand how knowing or not knowing a users real, perceived real or multiple name helps or hinders ? I may be Joanne and a girl in reality does that then make the debate anymore or less relevant ! Like I said who cares [emoji4]

I don't know too many Joanne's that get called Johnny but fair enough. It does make a difference though.

Someone like Dibden Purlieu was such a knob on here then came back as Unbelievable Jeff thinking a change of name would mean everyone forgot all the crap they posted.

Same with Batman. Its a cop out.

I assume it would help when certain posters seem to gang up to support a point but it is the same person all the time.

Be interesting to see an example of this.

Most of the multiple logins here seem to be comedy characters like Aziz.

Seeing as the football is quite dull...this thread is a one off chance to admit to any additional logins that you have without fear of action being taken by the Mods.

If we can compile a comprehensive list then everyone knows where they stand and who they are actually debating with.

The ones I know of are below, but there must be more.

Note: This will remain on the Main Board to get coverage otherwise Mods feel multiple user IDs is something they can sweep under the carpet and move to another (less used) Forum.

Glasgow Saint - Aziz Yebda, Hesisenburg, Yuki

Unbelievable Jeff - Dibden Purlieu Saint, Jeff Le Taxi

Dubai Phil - Saint86, Andy Durman

Dig Dig - Sour Mash

Batman - Delldays

I am not Glasgow. CabbageFace thou, i am.

I assume it would help when certain posters seem to gang up to support a point but it is the same person all the time.

Yeah WTF is up with that? Don't understand a) why anyone without a personality disorder would want to do that and b) why the mods allow it.

Not sure you can include the likes of TDD in that, as he just had his account closed and setup a new one. He didn't post on the other one at the same time. Dubai? Nah.

But there are a few clear multiples on here, and you just have to ask yourself....how do they have time? There's a world out there, sun, air....women.....but no, let's stay in with 3 different login's and WUM my way through the day.

Sometimes it can be a funny, but most of the time it's damn annoying and ruins any decent debates.

No one does. Tristan did it a few times on forever saints but no one has any proof of it happening here. It comforts some to pretend that the people disagreeing with them are in fact just one person.

Well said Hypo, I agree with me here.

Hilariously we have both OldNick and SOG both claiming it happens, neither have come up with any names between them.

When I have SOG, OldNick, Wes, Whitey and Drunko all trying to take me on, I never think for a minute think they are the same person. Just myriad dinlows.

Edited by CB Fry

The only one I suspect of potentially being a multi-poster is Ludwig, and that's largely because he mainly comes onto the site to have a go at other posters.

Maybe that's his thing, but it's got "angar account" written all over it :)

The only one I suspect of potentially being a multi-poster is Ludwig, and that's largely because he mainly comes onto the site to have a go at other posters.

Maybe that's his thing, but it's got "angar account" written all over it :)

He used to be known as buzzin 'orn. He was a Watford fan who decided to also be a saints fan at some point (not sure how that works but there you go). He must be something like 22 now but back in the day he was an irritating little 14 year old. Spends most of his time now being angry and abusive.

He used to be known as buzzin 'orn. He was a Watford fan who decided to also be a saints fan at some point (not sure how that works but there you go). He must be something like 22 now but back in the day he was an irritating little 14 year old. Spends most of his time now being angry and abusive.

Will you be pretending to be your own bride at your "wedding"?