Goals on Sunday

Minsk

Second week in a row that they 'didn't have time' to talk about our match.

Last week I thought it was because Saggy Chops had requested not to have to discuss us. I doubt that Kevin Phillips would have requested the same this week (especially as they did have time for him to talk about being released by us as an apprentice).

Maybe it's just that the production team are a bunch of tossers??

Last week I thought it was because Saggy Chops had requested not to have to discuss us. I doubt that Kevin Phillips would have requested the same this week (especially as they did have time for him to talk about being released by us as an apprentice).

probably because it was a terrible, broken, itty bitty game of football

There wasn't that much for them to talk about though. I thought the programme was a good laugh, Jones entertaining.

They focus on the games worth focusing on for the general masses, and spend time on that as to appeal to a general audience. As Saints fans, of course we want to see our game discussed in detail - but who else generally gives a damn? It wasn't a great game really and wasn't worthy of much of a debate.