Will Wood and Armani Little sign professional deals

SuperSAINT

Dear Saints,

Armani Little? Bevis Mugabi?

If They make the first team we'll be a laughing stock. Probably best if we just sign as many Davis's as we can get our hands on. Plain names are the way forwards.

Yours sincerely, Vaginia Buttmunch.

The day Armani Little plays for the first team is the day we become the most middle class club in England.

Thought that happened the moment JWP played for us. My misses teaches down in Paulsgrove (I know, I know) she reckoned naming your child Armani was just the sort of thing the parents on the estate would do.....

Dear Saints,

Armani Little? Bevis Mugabi?

If They make the first team we'll be a laughing stock. Probably best if we just sign as many Davis's as we can get our hands on.

Plain names are the way forwards.

you may have a point there. Maybe we should re-program " the Black Box " to only accept players with the names; Smith, Jones and Robinson :rolleyes:

I bet he has siblings called Chanel, Burberry and Prada.

Don't know if that was just a punt, but I think he really does have an older sibling called Chanel Lucky Little. Both born in Portsmouth. I really would not like to speculate whether Chanel Lucky would be a brother or a sister.

The day Armani Little plays for the first team is the day we become the most middle class club in England.

Surely having chav names after aspirational brands for social housing-dwellers is the complete opposite of being middle class?

We've just had an Oxlade-Chamberlain and have a Ward-Prowse, ffs. Not sure why Holder-Spooner went by the wayside given those precedents but I suspect it's something to do with the cost of letters for the shirts.

Then we get players like Kenwyne, have to make sure the first name is "plain" as well.

another good point. How about restricting the choices to... John Smith (there are over a million of those in the UK apparantly)...

...and perhaps...e.g. Sam Jones ...and ...Andy Robinson (oops - we had a lad in the Academy by that name and he didn't make the grade :blush:...)

...maybe also plan in which zodiac sign they are, too ....to be sure they blend in with the rest of the squad. I mean you can't have too many Leo's at the same time.

Surely having chav names after aspirational brands for social housing-dwellers is the complete opposite of being middle class?

We've just had an Oxlade-Chamberlain and have a Ward-Prowse, ffs. Not sure why Holder-Spooner went by the wayside given those precedents but I suspect it's something to do with the cost of letters for the shirts.

I hadn't really thought it through but Armani does have a very Hollyoaks style ring to it. And as far as middle class names go James Michael Edward Ward-Prowse is probably right up there.

I don't think Cortese would have liked Holder-Spooner.